User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the info, and I really would like to continue shopping there (it's not far from where I live), but it really will depend on how I am treated on a regular basis. I understand it is hard to keep up with changes, but I have had the policy for 2 months now, and if it was part of my job, I hope my employer would provide me with a copy, so I could know it. They need to give each cashier a copy. Any job, at any level, has a learning aspect to it, and the cashiers at that WalMart deserve to be given the info in writing, so the customers do not know more than they do about the policies.
    We as couponers also can be on the look out for scams and fraudulent coupons, and should notify out local stores if we know of any. If we can help them not lose money, on the ones we hear are not legit, maybe they will be nicer dealing with us.
    just my 2 cents...
    Thank you again Chriscadia!

Ruth Ann
    Check out Moncton Coupon Lady on Facebook...I will try to update with deals in the local stores, as well as hosting coupon swaps and more fun Locally!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I just got a phone call from a manager at Wa Mart, he said that the do accept coupons on price matches!!! He also said he will be informing all front end managers and down through to the cashiers!!! :D Yay! I will be shopping at Wal Mart again!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Thanks for the update!!!!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information