User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This policy should be located at Customer Service and on the Coupon Zone Boards in the stores. IF it is not, it is because the managers or front end managers have not printed it yet according to the direction of the email. This was sent to All Superstore, Extra Foods, RCWC, Zehrs, LSL, ONSS, LQL, Provigo, Maxi, Maxi &Cie, RASS, Dominion, Save Easy stores.

1.0 Policy
    Coupon zone coupons, LCL flyer coupons, LCL website coupons and President’s Choice Financial® coupons are all gladly accepted according the terms and conditions printed on the coupon. Manufacture coupons are accepted for in store purchased items according to the guidelines listed in section 2.0.

2.0 Guidelines
    2.1 The item being purchased must conform to the product details on the coupon including size, brand, quantity, co-purchased item etc.
    2.2 Only Canadian coupons are accepted.
    2.3 The expiry date must be valid.
    2.4 The coupon must be presented at time of purchase.
    2.5 A coupon cannot be redeemed against the “free” item in any offer where the customer buys more than one item to get one or more item for free (BOGO deals). Eg. Buy one bag of chips, get a second bag of chips free – a single coupon can be applied to the purchase of the two bags.
    2.6 Coupons have no cash value.
    2.7 If the coupon value exceeds the retail value of an item, the coupon value will be reduced to reflect the retail of the item.
    2.8 All sales taxes are paid by the customer at the retail value of the product. Refer to 2.9 to see Free Item guideline.
    2.9 The value of a coupon that offers a product for free will include the amount of any applicable taxes.
    2.10 Home printed coupons from emails or websites are accepted in black/white or colour. Manufacture coupons must have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon, expiration date and be completely legible.
    2.11Photocopies are not accepted.
    2.12 Coupons are void if they appear distorted or blurry.
    2.13 One coupon only per item purchased may be redeemed during each store visit, even if a limit statement is not included on the coupon. Coupon stacking is not allowed.
    2.14 The Store Management reserves the right to restrict individual item purchase quantities to reasonable family limits.

3.0 General Information

3.1 Each coupon will be reviewed to ensure it complies with the details of the section 2.0 Guidelines. We appreciate your patience during this validation process.
    3.2 Customers with excessive amounts of coupons in a single order may be asked to relocate to complete their order as a courtesy to our other Customers.
    3.3 We may change this policy without notice at any time.
    3.4 All coupon redemptions are subject to the policy in effect at time of redemption.
    3.5 Competitor’s coupons are not accepted.
    This thread is currently associated with: Extra Foods, IDA, London Drugs, Maxi, Provigo, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Zehrs

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

so does that mean no more stacking CZ with MF coupons?

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

well, one thing it doesn't say is that you can't use a coupon with a discounted (pink sticker) item. I wish they had made a clear statement about that one way or another

I feel instore cpns should be seen as a store discount or sale and not prevent using an actual mfg cpn. Too bad they don't just use you pc card to automatically reduce at the till like some US stores do- maybe some day
    Last edited by lor1492; Fri, Jun 10th, 2011 at 10:59 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In Alberta, we are directed that coupon zone and manufacturer coupons should be gladly accepted. You are right though, this new policy is quite ambiguous to that point.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

2.13 One coupon only per item purchased may be redeemed during each store visit, even if a limit statement is not included on the coupon. Coupon stacking is not allowed.

This policy essentially now states one can't use both an in-store coupon AND a mfg coupon. Which sucks
    "Define yourself do not live by definition"

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by taylyn View Post

This policy essentially now states one can't use both an in-store coupon AND a mfg coupon. Which sucks
    This is just talking about multiple manufacture cpns on one item. They are talking about the LD stacking thing.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

OK now does this apply to Independent?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"Manufacture coupons are accepted for in store purchased items according to the guidelines listed in section 2.0." Those 2.0 guidelines are only for Manufacturer coupons. Everything in 2.0 is the policy for MFR cpns only.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It looks like the email was copied to all Store Manager/Franchisee. I believe franshisee is prolly the independants.

WpgNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello,
    Where did you find this info?
    Thanks.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Work at Superstore, Front End Manager

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Believe me, I know that the policy is not clear with regards to CZ and MFR being used together on one item. They should have been more clear. Also using cpns on Pink stickered items...they needed to be clear on that too.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Superstore's policy sucks! its a hit and miss using cz ang mfr coupons. sometimes they do sometimes they don't, and I never was able to use coupon that is over the sales price. I dont like using my coupons here lots of trouble for me. recently i used a coupon printed off the internet, and the cashier told me, it was a photocopy! seriously?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"Coupon zone coupons, LCL flyer coupons, LCL website coupons and President’s Choice Financial® coupons are all gladly accepted according the terms and conditions printed on the coupon.."

The CZ coupons now state on the back "cannot be combined with any other offer", so I take this to reasd as you can't use a CZ coupon and a mfg any longer. What they should have done is clearly stated "you MAY combine a CZ and a mfg coupon as per the guidelines set out in section 2.0" or said "you may NOT combine a CZ coupon and a mfg coupon as per section 1.0".

Because the wording is ambiguous on the terms of the CZ coupons, the same problems in-store will continue.
    "Define yourself do not live by definition"

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mackdady View Post
    Believe me, I know that the policy is not clear with regards to CZ and MFR being used together on one item. They should have been more clear. Also using cpns on Pink stickered items...they needed to be clear on that too.
    are we not supposed to use coupons on pink stickers? I did the other day with no issues. was that a no no?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information