User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Princess of Paying Less katie333's Avatar
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCoupon View Post
    are we not supposed to use coupons on pink stickers? I did the other day with no issues. was that a no no?
    I think it should be fine, a pink sticker is basically a heavily discounted product, not unlike any other sale items. In fact, many SCers get great deals by matching coupons to pink stickers. Of course, the policy doesn't clarify this point and I know some folks are rejected from using coupons on pink stickers.
    Kate

Have a question about cross border coupon shopping? PM me!
    Earn free GC and more with Swagbucks!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

thank you this appreciated

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I`ve always used coupons on pink sticker items.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks for the info! I also wish it was clearer, though.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So this means what exactly?

I am planning after work to head to NF to pick up the scott's paper towel's on sale for $3.97

I was going to use ($2)MFC + ($1)CPZ = $0.97

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i never had a problem using coupons on pink sticker items until just recently. i wonder if the cashier was simply misinformed?

Trading Score
    133 (100%)

With regard to the underlined in the following guideline points:
    2.10 Home printed coupons from emails or websites are accepted in black/white or colour. ...
    2.11 Photocopies are not accepted.
    2.12 Coupons are void if they appear distorted or blurry.

Am I the only one who looks at my home-printed coupons and sometimes thinks some of them do indeed look 'blurry', or 'photocopied', and therefore chances are good that cashiers are going to outright refuse to accept them?
    (How do other SC'ers deal with this issue if/when it occurs?)

My opinion on the new policy is that 'ambiguous' could be considered an understatement when describing it. Its as if Loblaws are intentionally being vague because they are skirting around what they wish they could really say - which seems to me to be "GO AWAY COUPONERS!"

The cloudy policy points are discouraging because firstly, I'm new to couponing, and secondly, all I want to do is feed and care for my family the best way I can. Coupons combined with decent prices are helping a budget that is already stretched to the breaking point.
    Now I need to be concerned that some unhappy, unknowledgeable, or perhaps cranky cashier or manager may do their level best to embarrass me because I'm trying to save money and feed a family, and Loblaws & consequently a number of their front line staff, just don't seem to want to deal with couponers. SHEESH!

I WILL NOT LET IT KEEP ME DOWN!

Hmmmmm I'm thinking
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Well Good thing I saw this... now I'm going to go get coffee and sit and read it outside work and then go in and see who else has read it and how much trouble I can cause LOL I bet my Fav supervisor read it already! Shes always on the ball that one! I'll let you know what I turn up!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

everytime i ues a cz and a mf they always say nope sorry it says can not be combined with any other coupon! how does everyone get around this i would love love love to beable to do this but cause of the back i only tryed twice n got turned down both times

purse full of coupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have given up on printables for the most part. if it is a really good one I'll print it in colour and then have never had an issue with it. I know colour ink is expensive but for the amount I print and the hassle is saves me. well worth the extra pennies

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleChocolate View Post
    With regard to the underlined in the following guideline points:
    2.10 Home printed coupons from emails or websites are accepted in black/white or colour. ...
    2.11 Photocopies are not accepted.
    2.12 Coupons are void if they appear distorted or blurry.

Am I the only one who looks at my home-printed coupons and sometimes thinks some of them do indeed look 'blurry', or 'photocopied', and therefore chances are good that cashiers are going to outright refuse to accept them?
    (How do other SC'ers deal with this issue if/when it occurs?)

My opinion on the new policy is that 'ambiguous' could be considered an understatement when describing it. Its as if Loblaws are intentionally being vague because they are skirting around what they wish they could really say - which seems to me to be "GO AWAY COUPONERS!"

The cloudy policy points are discouraging because firstly, I'm new to couponing, and secondly, all I want to do is feed and care for my family the best way I can. Coupons combined with decent prices are helping a budget that is already stretched to the breaking point.
    Now I need to be concerned that some unhappy, unknowledgeable, or perhaps cranky cashier or manager may do their level best to embarrass me because I'm trying to save money and feed a family, and Loblaws & consequently a number of their front line staff, just don't seem to want to deal with couponers. SHEESH!

I WILL NOT LET IT KEEP ME DOWN!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Okay, time for the big let down. I was just informed that it is only one coupon per item, whether it is a CZ cpn or a MFR cpn...only one per item. That is a going to be a big change for our store.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank you for the info mackdady.

Bye RCSS. It's been nice knowing you, but between WM's overages, Save On's stacking opening in Calgary & LD's awesome service & stacking: it's over between us.
    Last edited by KMammy; Fri, Jun 10th, 2011 at 08:09 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

not apply to No Frills

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mackdady View Post
    Okay, time for the big let down. I was just informed that it is only one coupon per item, whether it is a CZ cpn or a MFR cpn...only one per item. That is a going to be a big change for our store.
    That really is ridiculous. Use of CZ should not affect the use MC.

CZ is an offer from the store, basically a sale price.
    MC is as good as cash as the store is reimbursed fully!

Well, WM takes CZ, and so does SOF.. and they stack! I think SOF will be getting more of my business now than RCSS...
    LF: Van Houtte, Newmans, Purina One Cat & Dog Food... FT: Lots!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KMammy View Post
    Thank you for the info mackdady.

Bye RCSS. It's been nice knowing you, but between WM's overages, Save On's stacking opening in Calgary & LD's awesome service & stacking: it's over between us.
    I'm with you there - not as good of a deal any longer. I was really hoping that RCSS would remain competitive in the coupon arena but they're backing down from it all - doesn't make sense especially in light of the new fad of couponing and how many people are suddenly much more interested in saving their money. buhbye superstore
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information