Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tank Busters

Phone: (888) 777-7909
    Fax: (416) 273-743330
    50 Via Renzo Dr, Richmond Hill, ON L4S 0B8
    [email protected]
    http://www.tankbusters.ca

For the love of god, NEVER deal with this company. They ripped me off for $1000 and their "customer service" is just downright atrocious. Worst decision I've ever made dealing with them. Right now I'm trying everything I can to warn others about them and not have you go through what I did.

STORY:
    I purchased a water heater from them in December 2010. The salesman promised a $1000 MIR in 6-8. After 8 weeks I called to inquire about it. And for the next serveral months I would keep getting the "it's on the way" "2-3 weeks" "at head office to get signed", etc. So after the promise of being here by mid-May, I've given up on it.

Most info regarding the poor customer service.
    After like a week, the water heater didn't work. They claim to have 24/7 emergency service, the first few days I couldn't get a hold of ANYONE, can't remember how many calls I made and not one message was returned. Finally I got it I response and it was fixed after 5 days without hot water.
    Not only that, it broken AGAIN several weeks later. I guess they were a little better this time, "only" took 3 days to fix it.

Here is there BBB page, got a healthy F from them: http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/busines...ill-on-1229708

Yup, this is my first post. I just joined to get the word out because I don't want others to get ripped off like me.
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Via Rail

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up. Welcome to SC and I hope you plan on sticking around. Great deals and advice to be had here.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

51s
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Welcome to SC and I hope you plan on sticking around. Great deals and advice to be had here.
    Thanks.
    I probably will, I'm a cheap . Always looking for a good deal.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the warning. nice to see the BBB actually giving someone an F.

Thread Information