User Tag List

Thread: Samsung Range

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm not sure what all is reviewed in this section but I was wondering if anyone has a Samsung Range? Our oven just went and my hubby is looking at buying one. I know the company makes electronics but I wasn't sure how long they have been in the appliance industry. If anyone has any thoughts I would love to hear them. Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If the store is not allowed for you ,the internet is a good choice!you may have a check on mcbub.comand you'll find what you need!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

We were going to buy the samsung, we heard it was very hard to keep the cooktop surface clean. We ended up getting a better deal on the Kenmore which had similar features. I'm very happy with my Kenmore but the cooktop surface is VERY hard to keep clean on it. I guess this is common with the glass surfaces.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Samsung is company high about quality and It's top high service when you buy us.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

LOVE MINE! But yes the BLACK glasstops in general are hard to keep clean. The BEST feature of Samsung Stoves is there "steam clean" function - dump a cup of water, hit the button and it'll steam clean your oven. There still is the regular high heat clean function, but 2+ years and I haven't had to use it yet

As a company, they spent a lot of time making sure that all there products work for WOMEN, every appliance we have has a "bonus" with it - like the dishwasher has a built in flood sensor and it will shut off and contain the water. Over all I am really happy with all of there products - heaven forbid though you need Customer Service, there CS Dept is useless. I had better luck finding out the problem (how to repair it) by searching the internet and posting lots of threads - someone saw my thread and responded and I was able to fix the problem on my own

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the posts. We did go with a Samsung. I'll let you know how it goes? lol

Thread Information