User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    MelissainOttawa
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I was at carlingwood yesterday and spoke with the manager. Who was super nice btw. She said they have not been informed of the change and even then they are not equipped, but she said she was going to call head office so they could do it if it is the case. I am supposed to call hernext week. She was excited about the idea of it so I will be heading there when they do get it. As the other dollaramas I have asked at I have gotten a not so nice hell no
    Its FREE sample month at well.ca. With every order over $30 you get free stuff. As always free shipping. Not only that, but if its your first order, use code "MBFA2012" and get $10 off $40 on your first order. www.well.ca is an online store similar to shoppers. It ships everything from diapers to cleaning products right to your door. Plus this coupon rocks!!!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by summernight19 View Post
    I was at carlingwood yesterday and spoke with the manager. Who was super nice btw. She said they have not been informed of the change and even then they are not equipped, but she said she was going to call head office so they could do it if it is the case. I am supposed to call hernext week. She was excited about the idea of it so I will be heading there when they do get it. As the other dollaramas I have asked at I have gotten a not so nice hell no

Keep us posted on this one! That dollarama is usually the one I end up going to. Thanks!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I have found that the cashiers are not trained yet. My cashier at Herongate had no idea how to process coupons and therefor had to yell across the store at a head cashier to walk her through the process.

Here is the process in case you have the same problem. After all items are scanned, subtotal. Enter the coupon amount and press cash, enter the next coupon amount and press cash etc. I paid by debit, so once all the coupons were in she hit the debit button and it worked prefectly.

If you pay by debit the cash drawer doesn't open so I remined her to put the coupons in her drawer during the next person's transaction.

I also don't think that my cashier could read so she needed another cashier to read the coupon over. Same thing happened to me at GT.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I used coupons at the Herongate mall, had the same problem, the cashier didn't know what she was doing so the head cashier or manager idk helped her out. It went smoothly.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I asked at the one in trainyards today and they said yes, but when I went to cash she said the coupon can not be more the price of the product! No Poly on the Go for me now!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the heads up, only a 5 minute walk to the Ogilvie store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information