User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CSLT View Post
    Yes it should definitely be interesting...

I read in a magazine (of course you don't know how reliable they are, but it sure makes sense ) that the producers brought Bentley back because Ashley practically begged them to bring him back... I also read that the only reason Bentley agreed to actually go back, was because he'd only have to talk to Ashley for about an hour and he'd get a week's free trip to Thailand and would get to see sights, etc - geez!!
    You know, I can actually believe that. Ashley probably did beg and why would Bentley agree to anything if he didn't get something out of it?
    "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Hopefully Bentley will clue her into his REAL feelings and let her know he's not into her. She needs to move on and get into another guy.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by savingsgirl28 View Post
    The whole Bentley thing is for ratings I think, she can't be that naive.

I am rooting for Ryan or JP.
    it's all for ratings... nothing else!
    the show sucks anyway.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I usually root for the Bachelorette -but I don't know -I have to agree that Ashley wasn't ready for all this. She seems really immature and unsure of herself and she has zero confidence. I can't handle her playing with her hair anymore. Or biting her lip.
    Drives me up a wall.

I was so glad some of the guys reacted negatively to her news about Bentley. If the tables were turned and she was being told she was playing second fiddle - how would she feel? Bentley LEFT - how much more closure do you want? The guy didn't like you enough to stay - there's your first hint.

This season is really rubbing me the wrong way. I love JP though - and Ames - and Constantine. Thank God for some of the guys, they save the show

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

OMG --- I can't believe I just thought of this thread. I'm not one to watch this type of show, but this season...MAN I really like Ashley. Granted, she's a little nutz when it comes to Bentley ...I really hope she ends up with J.P (He's a hottie)

I watch it every Monday with my hubby (it's our time once the little one goes to sleep) and I think it's great...didn't like the "Coming up this Season" cuz it led me to believe some things...but then again People magazine is reporting that she is engaged...Hmmmm
    Zia_Stephie really wants you as my swagbucks referral...PM me and I'll send you the link. Thanks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah I'm really not liking Ashley that much but I do like JP and Ames. I feel like she'll end up with JP, they seem comfortable together.
    "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

she's ugly too
    with her receding hair line
    and thin lips.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I don't think she's ugly - she's actually attractive and got a cute body - but she's driving me nuts. I guess if I had camera on me 24/7 they would catch all my annoying habits too. The spoiler site Reality Steve is an interesting read if you want some gossip.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I am kind of obsessed with the Bachelor/Bachelorette, but this season is SO boring. Even the Bentley drama isn't interesting, its just annoying. I agree with what a lot of others have said; Ashley was the wrong choice as Bachelorette. She is just not interesting to watch.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I guess there's no episode tomorrow night. I know some of you are saying you're not into this season but I am liking it and wish I could watch it tomorrow

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I really missed my Monday night dose of hottness (the guys of course) maybe thats why I'm liking this season ... nothing to do with Ashley -- but I do think she's cute and has a great body. 6 more sleeps till a new episode.
    Zia_Stephie really wants you as my swagbucks referral...PM me and I'll send you the link. Thanks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone watching right now? Emily's on next! They're making it sound like there was some big secret or something to be revealed.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

So who do you think will be the final two? I think JP and Ben... but I guess we'll see what happens at the home town dates

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

JP will definitely be there, and yeah I'm thinking more and more it'll be Ben as the other guy

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Constatine is the best looking of the bunch, reminds me of Ryan Gosling, but he is better off with a Greek girl... there is no chemistry or commonality with Ashley and him.

Ben's family appears to be "cold" especially his sister, he looks like a fillipino women I know... but they do have passion and chemistry.

JP looks like a Russian mobster, he is too old for her... maybe just have him as a sex buddy on the side, but not husband material.

No big surprise she got rid of Ames first, he has ZERO sex appeal, it's no wonder he is still single... he seems too gay.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information