User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is anyone watching this season?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Yes and that girl is insane. Bentley, Bentley, Bentley!!? How can she be so blind??
    I'm scared she's gonna end up alone.
    Wanna get prizes and gift cards just for surfing the web?http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tuktu60

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well i guess your talking about TV its an amazing show i have seen some of episodes of this show it really nice show.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Yes and I want to knock her out....if she says Bentley 1 more time.......
    My Trade List Saved $1993 in 2010..trying to beat that in 2011

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Ooo yay, glad someone started a thread!!!

I don't think that Ashley was ready to be the Bachelorette yet... she has too many insecurities and issues... I actually think it was a mistake for her to be the Bachelorette, and because of this she may very well end up alone/not picking anyone at the end...

I also can't believe just HOW hung up on Bentley she is! It's crazy! Basically she said that she was going to pick him as "the one" in the end - geez! She'd already decided on him not really giving anyone else a chance!

I was surprised that she sent William home as well, on the 2 on 1 date too! But I guess if she wasn't feeling it, she wasn't feeling it... but I think she isn't feeling it because she's so hung up on Bentley!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes I'm soo tired of hearing about Bentley too! And it seemed like she didn't get to know him well enough to decide that he would be her husband, but that seems to be what she wanted! I'm sure he can be very charming, but everyone around her is warning her about him and all she does is ignore it.

I want her to pick JP (so I can keep Ames for myself hahah)
    "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

She has started getting on my nerves now. So hung up on Bentley, she was warned, but maybe just the fact that she cant have him makes her try even harder.
    Too bad though, she's missing out on some great people by the looks of things.
    Im liking Ames. I didnt think it was right to make the guys do that whole boxing thing, because not everyone is into fighting. I wouldnt be suprised if she ends up alone.
    Do you want to buy and sell Bitcoin? Sign up for Ndax to buy and sell bitcoin in Canada. Other altcoins available on the platform too! Quick, simple and secure.!. Have a look around. https://one.ndax.io/bfQb65

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I completely agree about the boxing thing. I would say I didn't sign up for the show to get beat on!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by miztia View Post
    She has started getting on my nerves now. So hung up on Bentley, she was warned, but maybe just the fact that she cant have him makes her try even harder.
    Too bad though, she's missing out on some great people by the looks of things.
    Im liking Ames. I didnt think it was right to make the guys do that whole boxing thing, because not everyone is into fighting. I wouldnt be suprised if she ends up alone.
    I think that's very true... probably part of him being "forbidden" and "dangerous" made Bentley attractive in the first place and now that she can't have him she wants him even more!

The boxing thing was terrible, what were the producers thinking!?! It was really dangerous!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Is it sad I know what everyone is talking about since my wife watches this show religiously and then tells me all about it?
    Matt

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kanewtz View Post
    Is it sad I know what everyone is talking about since my wife watches this show religiously and then tells me all about it?
    Ha ha! No way! My husband (though he would prob deny it if he knew I said anything ), watches it WITH me! He likes to analyze the relationships and is always telling me who Ashley is into/not into while they are talking, and predicting who will get the roses.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

The whole Bentley thing is for ratings I think, she can't be that naive.

I am rooting for Ryan or JP.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can't believe that she likes sleeze bags like Bentley. I foresee trouble in her future.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In the previews for Monday it looked like she brought Bentley back onto the show and the guys were pissed off about it

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    In the previews for Monday it looked like she brought Bentley back onto the show and the guys were pissed off about it
    Yes it should definitely be interesting...

I read in a magazine (of course you don't know how reliable they are, but it sure makes sense ) that the producers brought Bentley back because Ashley practically begged them to bring him back... I also read that the only reason Bentley agreed to actually go back, was because he'd only have to talk to Ashley for about an hour and he'd get a week's free trip to Thailand and would get to see sights, etc - geez!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information