User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I was so hoping they had the Arm & Hammer with OxiClean for $2 as I have the $1.00 off coupons, but no such luck. However...$2 is still a great price for laundry detergent....
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by ObsessiveCouponDisorder View Post
    All the Black Diamond Cheese slices are gone...lol.

Not sure why the heck the entrance/exit doors are so small...
    They only had the non-fat swiss BD cheese slices left when I was there...
    My shopping cart also hit the doors on the way out! I hope they change the doors to double...

I found bread there to be quite cheap too..about 2 dollars a loaf for the good stuff in comparison to 4 dollars at other markets.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Hey all!!

As u already know there was the grand opening of NO FRILLS in surrey today..
    did anyone goooo ?
    i really wanted to but i am not going to make itt..

for those who went.. can u please post of some of the deals
    they have in store today ??
    for the grand opening?

and also did they have the kellogg's cereal for $ 2 ? ? ?

thx!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

no grand opening specials.

Trading Score
    121 (98%)

Funny you mention the cereal... the thing is, they have kind of a double flyer going on right now. Not all deals from the flyer ending tomorrow are active. The All Bran, and Corn Flakes were scanning at $2, but not the rice Krispies.

It took some time, and alotta small talk, but I finally talked to someone who had actually seen the "other" flyer. (Not grand opening) and he just told me that when I went to check out, he would come override the price.
    I was also able to use the coupon zone coupon, so yay!

Some other deals not found, that are in the flyer ending tomorrow are:

Meat kabobs, Kraft cheese slices (they have BD cheese slices for $2, but none in stock?) No Oasis juice left either, and I was there at 9am sharp lol.

All in all it was a fun shop, great new store! It was kinda creepy though, cause when we all filtered in at first, every employee just kinda stood around staring at us.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Interesting you should say that about the employees. They were extremely well staffed and lots of Loblaws 'bigwigs' seemed to be there. But....I found it odd that there was no one at the door welcoming to people to No Frills or thanking people for shopping there as they left. The manager types that were there weren't saying hello to people either....I said good morning to a few of them and they did respond, but I just found it odd that they weren't 'glad handing' people and making them feel welcome in the new store. It didn't bother or offend me, I just thought it was a lost PR opportunity for No Frills....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

" guccigoo22" -----"No Oasis juice left either" thats werid...
    its the grand opening.. and ur like the first one there..
    so why wern't there any??

soo the cereal deal is only till tomarrow ??

New to couponing!
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I used the kraft coupon save $5 when u buy 5 items and got 3 kraft salad dressings and 2 boxes of dads oatmeal cookies, after coupon it came to $5.01 taxed in! I thought it was a great deal for 5 items. Gotta find some more of those coupons. (kraft salad dressings and kraft brand cookies were all $1.99 each)

Sorry guys, I've now learned that this coupon is for saveon only, so they didn't notice at store either and let me use it but won't be doing that again now that I know. So ignore above deal
    Last edited by tessamelissa; Thu, Jun 30th, 2011 at 02:15 AM. Reason: misinformation

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tessamelissa View Post
    I used the kraft coupon save $5 when u buy 5 items and got 3 kraft salad dressings and 2 boxes of dads oatmeal cookies, after coupon it came to $5.01 taxed in! I thought it was a great deal for 5 items. Gotta find some more of those coupons. (kraft salad dressings and kraft brand cookies were all $1.99 each)

My understanding is that coupon is ONLY redeemable at Save On Foods. Was it the one that expires July 9th?

New to couponing!
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Yes and it's a manufacturers coupon. Oh crap, just read the bottom where it says only save on, I traded it today but didn't see that. Well they didn't notice. Sorry guys, disregard my deal. The supervisor even looked at it and said I can use it haha. Won't try again though

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I got there 10 minutes before closing and didn't really have a chance to do a good shop to really check anything out but I will definitely be going back!!
    Looking for 5 minute fast, fun, easy surveys that you get paid in currency not in points? Check out PaidView Point
    Would you like to earn some paypal/amazon gift cards? Get points by clicking the lucky button at Superpoints or click here for 50 points now

New to couponing!
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Oh man I feel bad now! Totally didn't know it wasn't allowed to b used there, I'm new lol. Definitely won't use it again, don't wanna abuse the system. Guess I need to read them better, and them too lol

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    Interesting you should say that about the employees. They were extremely well staffed and lots of Loblaws 'bigwigs' seemed to be there. But....I found it odd that there was no one at the door welcoming to people to No Frills or thanking people for shopping there as they left. The manager types that were there weren't saying hello to people either....I said good morning to a few of them and they did respond, but I just found it odd that they weren't 'glad handing' people and making them feel welcome in the new store. It didn't bother or offend me, I just thought it was a lost PR opportunity for No Frills....
    Well, it is "No Frills!" Maybe that refers to "anything you would expect/hope to receive!" LOL

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

I asked the owner`s wife( I work with her) why they didn`t have any juice or cheese and she explained that since they opened at the end of the ad which has been going on now for about 2 weeks all the other stores had taken the stock. They tried to reserve some but with out luck. Oh and if u saw the Bannana mascot it was their daughter! I asked if it was some weird type of punishment but she said her daughter wanted to do it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information