User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

i had called to see if i can use my 1.00coupon or my 1.50 coupons there casue the 20 count is not yet on sale, i had spoke to ron who is the gm and he said that we would have to look at the coupons to see what they would say < alright so i bring in my coupons and when i went to the till to get them the cashier little miss ashley on till 1 rolled her eyes and said ill be back! alright i said ! comes back and says i can only take 1 umm why ,casue it says per purchase !i have 10 and they are all diff perchases nope she said! again rolles her eyes and said ill be back! fine i said ! then i need to move to another till the managaer comes ou and said can i help you ? yes i wouls like to ues these on these sheets please , umm these r not for this these are for the liquid ones. no fabric softener comes in sheets and luiquid form when thye printed this off they ment a 8 or 9.00 bottle! i replyed when it says any that means any you r picking up dryer sheets and you cant ues these ! and by the way ashley was just rolling her eyes and smiling as we are talking! his reply was NEVER IN MY LIFE AND IVE BEEN WORKING SINCE I WAS 10 HAVE I SEEN ANYONE WANNA GET SOMETHING THAT IS FOR FREE AND THAT IS WHAT YOUR DOING! " LIKE R YOU KIDDING ME!wow by this time i wsnt sure what to say i said that the mf will give you the money back and i will gladly go thru 10 times if thats what it take! I WILL NEVER TAKE THESE HERE! at that point i said alright and look out casue they r comming ! im so made like all i wanted to do is try to pick some up like everyone eles ! does any one have a 1800 number i can call ? i no that they are all privatly owned but still there has to be some one i can talk to about this! please help
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

sorry when im mad my spelling sucks

Trading Score
    101 (100%)

you are not alone a lot of us experience humiliation and frustrations during the last snuggle sale and im having 2nd thought if i will go there (CT) this time....we should all file a complaint letter (perhaps initiated by the moderators of SC ) to the upper management of ct.... they probably contacted the makers of snuggle that's why the printable coupons now has "not valid on 20 sheets count"....
    what do you think? we should all do a letter then someone compile and send it over to the upper management of ct....just my suggestion

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Write to head office, that is discusting on his part and if he owns the store the head office should sell it, if he is manager he should be fired immediatly

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

The story I got at mine was that it said"cant be combined with any other offer" and because they were on sale..that was a offer...I wrote to HO...I was pissed

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

i found the 1800 number and called them this afternoon after i had time to re group i was told that ron will call me back to talk about it ! i hope he does!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

let me know..id like to go back to that canadian tire!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good luck with Ron calling you back, I`ve been waiting months for a call that`ll never come from the manager of the local Canadian Tire. Too big for their boots!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

well ron called me back but i was gone out for the day! i cant wait to see what he has to say whe i call him o monday!

Thread Information