User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Just a heads up to my fellow couponers in the Truro area.

Just got off the phone with Truro Daily News. No inserts in papers that you buy, or get as a subscription. All inserts have been moved to the flyers.

Also, they are never sent enough. Valley and Bible Hill are 'grey' areas where you will only get inserts if they have 'extras'.

Update:

Truro Daily called...SmartSource not out this week afterall...Supposedly next week.

If you live in this area and get one, please post or PM me.
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source
    Last edited by Allis154; Thu, Jul 7th, 2011 at 01:57 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi allis154, I live in Upper Stewiacke. I usually find the smart source comes out in the Chronicle Herald on Saturdays.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone! I know this is a bit of an old thread, but I'm new and just stumbled across this. I'm just outside of Stewiacke and fairly new to the coupon world. Does anyone know what newspapers the SmartSource and Red Plum come out in? Every site I've checked says they come out in the Truro Daily News, but after reading this, I'm not so sure LOL!
    Also I was wondering if there is a website or Facebook page (or even a forum on here) specifically for Truro area couponers and grocery sale comparisons? Sorry for the ramble, just trying to find some local information!

Great site here - love it!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by margrobins View Post
    Hi everyone! I know this is a bit of an old thread, but I'm new and just stumbled across this. I'm just outside of Stewiacke and fairly new to the coupon world. Does anyone know what newspapers the SmartSource and Red Plum come out in? Every site I've checked says they come out in the Truro Daily News, but after reading this, I'm not so sure LOL!
    Also I was wondering if there is a website or Facebook page (or even a forum on here) specifically for Truro area couponers and grocery sale comparisons? Sorry for the ramble, just trying to find some local information!

Hello! I have a fb group called "HRM COUPONERS" if you would like to check it out, thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by margrobins View Post

The Daily News puts there inserts in the flyers...hardly anybody outside of Truro gets them.

The Chronicle Herald has them in their Saturday papers.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks guys! :0)

Thread Information