User Tag List

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Found some clearance Axe travel sized shampoos for 50cents each at SDM don mills and eg. It's included in the buy 3 get 3000 points promo. Got 12,000 points for $6!!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

If anyone needs any coupons for the following and you can pick them up at my post office box in Scarborough at McCowan and Kingston, send me a PM. I got a bunch of Smart Sources and have:

Purina One Smartblend cat food
    Windex
    Pledge
    Pampers-Little movers, diapers and wipes

PM me if you want any of them and I'll take them to my box tomorrow.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Anyone still up for a meet on the 5th? What time are we thinking? Just want to point out the p&g warehouse sale is on that day, anyone planning to go?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

where is the warehouse sale? Not sure about the 5th yet- depends on the time

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

where is the warehouse sale? Not sure about the 5th yet- depends on the time
    International centre. I went to the last one, loooonnnnggg shopping trip, total around 3 hours. Gotta get there first thing for the best stuff, no tax.and 100% goes to the united way. Its nice to get deals without having to.argue with a cashier or csm lol.

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

What kind of stuff is at the sale? Obviously no coupons are usable I assume.

I should be in Toronto by 12:30 and then got to put the little guy down for his nap, so maybe 1:30pm at the usual haunt? (Starbucks at Morningside/Lawrence)? I have to be downtown for a wedding by 5:30 so I won't be able to stay too long but it would be great to get together and trade coupons again.

BTW, if anyone has extras of the Finish Quantum coupons or Colgate coupons from the recent Smartsource (I think), I could really use them! My friend out west is a stacker so she can get free stuff with them.
    Last edited by SusieQ1982; Thu, Nov 3rd, 2011 at 08:26 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SusieQ1982 View Post

I should be in Toronto by 12:30 and then got to put the little guy down for his nap, so maybe 1:30pm at the usual haunt? (Starbucks at Morningside/Lawrence)? I have to be downtown for a wedding by 5:30 so I won't be able to stay too long but it would be great to get together and trade coupons again.

BTW, if anyone has extras of the Finish Quantum coupons or Colgate coupons from the recent Smartsource (I think), I could really use them! My friend out west is a stacker so she can get free stuff with them.

I think I will be skipping the P&G sale- it's kind of far, no coupons, plus a long shopping day. I think 1:30 should be ok- I have a lot of extra books & I also ran after the paper guy today as I noticed the p&g and the smart source BOTH inside, so I asked him to bring me a couple more. ( which I plan on bringing to the meet.)
    I should have extra Quantum & colgate- but I plan on using some colgate this week ( sobeys has on sale for $3.79- so $0.79, yeah!!!)

Anyone else coming to the meet?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by butterflymomma007 View Post
    I think I will be skipping the P&G sale- it's kind of far, no coupons, plus a long shopping day. I think 1:30 should be ok- I have a lot of extra books & I also ran after the paper guy today as I noticed the p&g and the smart source BOTH inside, so I asked him to bring me a couple more. ( which I plan on bringing to the meet.)
    I should have extra Quantum & colgate- but I plan on using some colgate this week ( sobeys has on sale for $3.79- so $0.79, yeah!!!)

Zellers has the Colgate plus a 360 toothbrush as a bonus for $4.99. I don't think it's a sale so you should be able to get them, still. I got 5 at VP/Danforth last weekend.

I can't make the meet up, unfortunately. One of these days...

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I should be in Toronto by 12:30 and then got to put the little guy down

Can't make.it for 1.30 l, hopefully next time

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

OK, I was able to adjust my schedule a little- would Sunday afternoon work better for everyone? Or I can do Monday night.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

i wont be able to make it this weekend and monday need to drop people to the airport.
    i have 10 $3 off and 10 1$ quantum finish from the smart source . if you still need more susie, we can trade by mail.

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lillon View Post
    i wont be able to make it this weekend and monday need to drop people to the airport.
    i have 10 $3 off and 10 1$ quantum finish from the smart source . if you still need more susie, we can trade by mail.
    Sorry you won't be able to make it this weekend. Hopefully next month we can do a GTG too.

Yes I could definitely use those! Maybe send me a PM and let me know what you're looking for?

Anyone else, let me know if today or another day/time works better? I'll check before I go out today.

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

I'd be good with either day. I'll PM you my cell number, it we're doing it today at 1:30pm text me please!
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I got smart source but no brandsaver this time. Boooo!

I'd love to meet up again but I'm working this weekend. Double boo!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

ok, I can do tomorrow ( sunday) afternoon.....

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information