User Tag List

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Anyone seen the multibionta 30's that are sale at recall in stock anywhere that pm's?

I was at Rexall today and they had none in stock, lady did give me a raincheck for 6 of the multibionta tho.
    Nice going to get some rainchecks too. I went to Sheppard and birchmount and she told me they wouldn't give me rainchecks if I was going to be using a coupon to buy them, lol, thought it was a funny thing to say.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I got my rainchecks on the Rexall on Kington rd.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

heads up Wal Mart on Milner has asprin for $3.67 and with the $6 off printable coupon it's free + $2.33 overage...they accpeted my coupon with no problem ..I've had a hard time trying to find some and was finally able to get one today!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

heads up Wal Mart on Milner has asprin for $3.67 and with the $6 off printable coupon it's free + $2.33 overage...they accpeted my coupon with no problem ..I've had a hard time trying to find some and was finally able to get one today!
    They have become so hard to come.by since the coupon came.out. found a couple of the 4.67 stomach guards at shep/kennedy today. Would love to find more of 3.67's. Do they have any left there?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mastersaver View Post
    They have become so hard to come.by since the coupon came.out. found a couple of the 4.67 stomach guards at shep/kennedy today. Would love to find more of 3.67's. Do they have any left there?
    I know! that's why I was so excited when I finally found them...they only had a few... but another SCer msged me and said she went today to get it but when she went back latter on they were all gone.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I don't get the Newspapers or Flyers in my area, I don't know why...does anyone know how I can start getting them or who I can contact to start getting the paper/flyers?...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

...and if anyone has missed the post about the Pharma Plus deal they have Gillete foam gel on sale for $1.50 use your BU3S$5 and it's basically free

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

...and if anyone has missed the post about the Pharma Plus deal they have Gillete foam gel on sale for $1.50 use your BU3S$5 and it's basically free
    Its not free it cost me 5 cents for 3 lol.
    Kennedy and Sheppard would only let me use 1 even though the wording was one per item purchased. Csm said she remembers me and wouldn't even let me get in line again and buy more. Definitely going to send a letter to manager and head office. They are becoming hard to deal with at that location, wont take printables without a URL now. So I just print a URL on all my coupons whether they are pdfs or whatever just to save hassle.
    Picked up 9 and a small bottle of Listerine for 96 cents! Pick up a bottle of Listerine everytime I go in to Wm now.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I don't get the Newspapers or Flyers in my area, I don't know why...does anyone know how I can start getting them or who I can contact to start getting the paper/flyers?...
    Wow that's awful, I hate the weeks when I don't get my paper and flyers it makes pming impossibly difficult. And missing out on inserts too! I'm lucky I live in a house that is split into apartments so we get 2 papers and I always grab them both plus my star I get 3
    I found the number for the mirror online, ill look again for you.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mastersaver View Post
    Wow that's awful, I hate the weeks when I don't get my paper and flyers it makes pming impossibly difficult. And missing out on inserts too! I'm lucky I live in a house that is split into apartments so we get 2 papers and I always grab them both plus my star I get 3
    I found the number for the mirror online, ill look again for you.
    Luck you! ....I Know, I've been missing out BIG time
    Last edited by MzzDymez; Mon, Aug 22nd, 2011 at 01:19 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Food Basics on Kingston has glade cling wrap for 0.99 w/ the $1 off from Shreddies Cereal it should be free...just tax....I don't know if FB accepts coupons that are higher then the product value so if anyone has that coupon and is going to be heading to FB you may want to try

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Went to walmart @ morningside / milner- they gave me a huge problem with the advil coupon. I called head office- the store manager called me, told me to come in & they would honor my 6 coupons. well that didn't happen. so once again I called headoffice. Now apparently they are to honor my 6 coupons plus do something for my time/gas. ( still waiting for a call back.) the cashiers there had a huge problem witth giving me an overage.
    On a happier note- natrel milk $3.88 $1 off coupon ( back of bag) $2.88.......sweet!!! will head to rexall tomorrow to see what deals I can get

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by butterflymomma007 View Post
    Went to walmart @ morningside / milner- they gave me a huge problem with the advil coupon. I called head office- the store manager called me, told me to come in & they would honor my 6 coupons. well that didn't happen. so once again I called headoffice. Now apparently they are to honor my 6 coupons plus do something for my time/gas. ( still waiting for a call back.) the cashiers there had a huge problem witth giving me an overage.
    On a happier note- natrel milk $3.88 $1 off coupon ( back of bag) $2.88.......sweet!!! will head to rexall tomorrow to see what deals I can get
    Do they have the organic Natrel on sale too?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

not quite sure- but I will check tomorow- as I just got off the phone with the manager- happy to say that they are putting aside the 5 asprins & they have a gift card waiting. I've never called in & complained- but this is the first walmart that has given me such a hassle, I am also very glad that they are taking care of the situation.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by butterflymomma007 View Post
    not quite sure- but I will check tomorow- as I just got off the phone with the manager- happy to say that they are putting aside the 5 asprins & they have a gift card waiting. I've never called in & complained- but this is the first walmart that has given me such a hassle, I am also very glad that they are taking care of the situation.
    That's really good!

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information