Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Spruce Grove, Alberta

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

thanks for posting!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

You can add Yarmouth, NS to the list. I took in the email I received from the company today. Cashier says "we don't accept coupons" so I pass her my email and say "head office says you do" so she reads it all over and calls the manager over. Manager says "oh yeah, you just enter it as cash" so the manager knew but the cashier either didn't know or didn't want to bother taking a coupon. Either way, they accepted a coupon on Stride gum today (it was all I wanted that I had a coupon for).
    Jockey Person to Person® can help you grow personally, professionally and financially... and it all happens by providing women with a better way to shop, dress and live. Check it out!

Junior Canuck Cupcakes'nCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Went to the Dollarama near Walmart in Belleville and was informed that they had received a memo from head office instructing them that they were no longer to accept coupons

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

NG N.S. dollarama - used a vim cpn there yesterday- the manager told the cashier they were expecting a memo telling them to no longer except cpns and for the cashiers to watch for it- I suspected it would be short lived

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi,

I went to Dollarama yesterday in Ottawa, they said same thing. They do not take coupons anymore I ask why and the casier said they don't know but she tinks it's awfull. I guess she uses coupons as well

Wow this did not last long...

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Sudbury Ontario no longer accepts coupons. The cashier said they received a "memo"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

was too good to be truee!

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

That was a shirt lived victory... My gosh!!!
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I was in a Dollarama 2 days ago and I was trying to purchase some of the handsoap for Nivea, the cashier told me that I couldn't use that coupon and went and got her manager. When the manager came over with her she stayed quiet and the girl told me that the nivea coupon was only for pure and natural products and the handsoap was not that kind. She then proceeded to tell me this kind of thing is why they will no longer be accepting coupons because there were so many people using coupons for wrong products like the nivea and some dove coupons, olay, and she mentioned a couple of other ones and said that they don't sell the products in the store and now they won't be reimbursed for thousands and thousands of dollars. I felt horrible with her saying all this and there I stood with 5 nivea coupons in my hand. I don't think I will be able to go back to that store ever again because of guilt. I didn't know that we couldn't use the nivea coupons of the hand soap, I guess its all in the way we read the coupons and I was wrong.

Trading Score
    32 (97%)

hmm makes sense... don't feel guilty.. not your fault

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

went in today to mine and was buying A&H dedorant.. they no longer accept coupons either. im rather disappointed. the cashier was like yay for us.. i just looked at her and said.. you might be happy but us customers are not... she had no idea what to say.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The manager at my Dollarama store said the reasons Dollarama doesn't accept coupon anymore because they don't get reimbursed for the products they don't sell and for coupons that was over the price of the product. For example, Kao doesn't reimbursed for those $5 WYB 2 John Frida because it's more than the price Dollarama sold John Frieda products, so on for the Poly To Go and other coupons that was misused and taken by young or careless cashiers.
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

I suspect they are going to lose some business. I RARELY went into the dollar before this summer. Since they started accepting coupons, I've been going roughly once a week to pick up the travel size St. Ives lotion with my $1 coupon, plus a few other things that I needed. I probably won't be going back there quite as often, if at all, since they are not accepting coupons. Maybe they'll bring back the coupon policy once they see that they're losing business. Fingers crossed.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread Information