User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Hello Lethbridge SCers...I'm new in town and did my first Lethbridge stack today. The totally awesome wonderful staff told me there are other SC stackers that come in...let's connect! Being new it would be great to meet for a coffee, hear about the best places to find coupons locally, trade coupons, etc.. Hope to hear from you soon!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    I have saved over $1320 with coupons since Dec 30/10! (+ at least another 700 in sales!)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Hey there! I am new to this site and pretty new to Lethbridge too (moved here in Feb). I'd love any tips you might have about couponing - I just started getting into it and took my first trip to London Drugs the other day to do my first (very small!) stack. The customer service lady was so nice and told me about all of these other people who are quite serious about stacking and save so much by doing it. Do you know if any other stores in the city allow you to do that? I'm guessing not, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask around. Anyways, welcome to Lethbridge and happy saving!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been in Lethbridge for a while but never took couponing seriously. Still leary of using them. Reading some of the "Unbrags" stories are what I am not wanting to encounter. Looking forward to talking with others from Lethbridge area. Have you seen the Red plum or other coupons that come in the newspapers and what days do we get them around here??
    Schwee

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hey there! I just joined, but did my first stack and am thrilled! I live just outside Leth but shop in of course--what to you think about contacting all the Lethbridge girls and trying to get together?? I am
    1. wanting to learn more and trade info
    2. trade coupons.
    Local Coupon Trade Day----"LCTD".....how about Tim's?
    ibuys2 bidding you a good one!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ibuys2 - I think that sounds like a great idea. I have read on the forum about some Calgary groups like this and it sounds like a lot of fun. I'm starting to get the hang of all this and am really noticing a savings, especially being able to stack at LD. Being able to trade locally and get ideas from each other would make it even better. Keep me posted!

schwee - My experiences with using coupons and stacking in Lethbridge have all been positive so far. Our London Drugs is very accomodating and patient with stackers and they have taught me a lot in the few times I've gone. I have even had good experiences at Walmart, which seems to be the place people have the most trouble. If we get this trading group going you should join us and see what you think - once you get started you will be hooked!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Oh, and to answer your question about the coupon inserts:

BRANDSAVER NOV. 3rd!!!! (the best one IMO)

Smart Source ( Schedule For - 2010 )
    October 16
    November 6
    December 4

Red Plum (Schedule For 2010)
    October 30
    November 27

They come in the Herald, and some people I know get flyers delivered to their homes and the inserts are included in the bundle. Does anyone know how I can get flyers besides buying the paper?? I'd love to have them delivered!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

CindyLoo--Right with you! Let me put up a post for you and Schwee (?) and see if I can get us together.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi Ladies! Today is Oct 17, Sunday. Fortunately for me, I am self-employed, so other than driving myself into the ground, I can call my time my own--LOL. An afternoon get-together works fine. Or evening, or ?
    How are Fridays for you CindyLoo and Schwee? Day jobs? If we are all clear on Friday, Oct 22, I will suggest that be our first group meet and swap. Please let me know how your schedules will work best.
    Heads up on this..NOT Sunday's, could we agree? I really like my family! Waiting to hear from you....

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

YAY! activity in the lethbridge forum!! I'm in the crowsnest pass now, but I lived in and around the city for years. LOVE our LD!! The customer service ladies are awesome - they've told me about some people who come in and get hundreds of dollars of free/near free stuff - who are you talented ladies?? Also I know theres a coupon fairy or two in lethbridge somewhere... if you're reading - thank you for the diaper genie and playtex coupons I found taped to the packages in walmart north!!

I wish I could come to the meet, but I've got a newborn baby and only come into the city once a month these days to do a big shop.. darn!

Is anyone finding coupons at the grocery stores or anywhere else? There is *nothing* here in the pass...

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Hi, I am new to the site, looking to share/trade coupons with 1 or 2 ppl in Lethbridge. Pm me if interested. Thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello, I'm new here really new...

I don't live in the city anymore but my son still does. So I thought I'd hook up with this group and let you all teach me the ropes.

I also have some "dumb" questions for you.

the first question...

What is a stack?

second ...
    what do you do with them?

see I told you I was new.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Hi just learning. I am very new here as well. I thought this forum would have been hopping but I have received no help myself with the exception of one person who messaged me. What I have been learning is coming from other websites and utube. I have asked questions but no replies, I guess other members have a life lol, I know I don't ha ha.
    What I have learned from utube is stacking, at some stores you can use multiple coupons with different bar codes on them. For example: Say at London drugs there is pampers on sale, if you have say 4 different coupons from different places you can use all of them at once to buy the pampers.
    There are NO dumb questions Everyone was new here at once just like we are. I was hoping someone would have responded to taking me under their wing, but so far am flying solo. Hope that helped somewhat

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

BIG HELLO to recessionisnotfun and to justlearning! I am ibuys2, and I put the post up about getting a group together in Lethbridge, possibly as early as this Friday? Still haven't heard back from a couple of the ladies, so I will message them asap, and in the meantime, please be assured that I am just as 'green' as any other newbie! If you are happy about meeting up, check further back at the previous post, and convo me, ok?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Hello everyone! I am excited to see more people posting here! I would love to get together and do some trading and chatting. I am a stay at home mom so I'm sort of limited by nap times and that sort of thing with regards to when I could meet in the afternoon. Besides that, I'd rather have a little "me" time and meet in the evening LOL! I don't usually have anything going on in the evenings, so any night would work for me. What works for everyone else? Where should we go?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I never even thought about using two coupons at once, what a plan!
    See I'm learnin something new already.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information