User Tag List

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got this coupon in a shoppers voice email. Perfectly legit.
    Now I'm more convinced! Shopper's voice gives out high value coupons....I think I saw an email from them recently...I better go back and check!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Hmm should call in sick fire up my printer and print 500 of these puppies, then go to every cashier at every walmart in the area and make more than I do at work...

Naw! But I am using 10 tomorrow for a family member that way the $23 overage pays for the rest of my bill SWEET

you thin kI will have trouble using 10 at a time?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by gunsguy View Post
    Hmm should call in sick fire up my printer and print 500 of these puppies, then go to every cashier at every walmart in the area and make more than I do at work...

Naw! But I am using 10 tomorrow for a family member that way the $23 overage pays for the rest of my bill SWEET

you thin kI will have trouble using 10 at a time?
    How do you figure you'll have $23 in savings? Help a newb out here I got the ones that were $4.97 and hardly got any overage. All the others were over $6.00. Hopefully you won't have trouble! I used 4 today Just wondering, can you return the product and get store credit to use to something else, without showing the receipt? Or is that not allowed? I might be picking up some more in the Hammer tomorrow, too... but not a lot. So if you see some young blonde chick buying aspirin, it's probably me! haha

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mariedawn View Post
    How do you figure you'll have $23 in savings? Help a newb out here I got the ones that were $4.97 and hardly got any overage. All the others were over $6.00. Hopefully you won't have trouble! I used 4 today Just wondering, can you return the product and get store credit to use to something else, without showing the receipt? Or is that not allowed? I might be picking up some more in the Hammer tomorrow, too... but not a lot. So if you see some young blonde chick buying aspirin, it's probably me! haha
    the smaller ones 325mg are only $3.67 that is $2.33 overage each x 10 = $23.30

at least thats what I am seeing

Ill be in my work clothes and if I see you will be sure to say hello

lol upper james OOS "This item is not available at your store. Change your store to view pricing."

so yeah guess I am getting the $4.97 ones instead so $1.03 overage each x 10 =$10.30 overage not bad
    Last edited by gunsguy; Fri, Jul 15th, 2011 at 12:41 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Its not too cool to return the products to get store credit as its not what aspirin intended it for, I dont even know if they would refund it...but I wouldnt..we are lucky they give us these coupons to save us some money, lets not bark up the wrong tree and ruin it for others..My opinion tho

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ohhhhhh that makes sense! I guess I didn't see the ones for $3.67. Weeee! Haha yes make sure you do!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by melodyagwu View Post
    Its not too cool to return the products to get store credit as its not what aspirin intended it for, I dont even know if they would refund it...but I wouldnt..we are lucky they give us these coupons to save us some money, lets not bark up the wrong tree and ruin it for others..My opinion tho
    Ahhh okay, no problem, just wondering!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

I just bought 7 of these with a $13.00 for overage and the cashier was ready to call over CS to open the til to give back the overage but told him I had other things I wanted to purchase so in the end I only ended up paying $0.19 !! no problems what so ever cashier was really great about it!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericarl View Post
    I just bought 7 of these with a $13.00 for overage and the cashier was ready to call over CS to open the til to give back the overage but told him I had other things I wanted to purchase so in the end I only ended up paying $0.19 !! no problems what so ever cashier was really great about it!
    what WM?

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

used 6 of these coupons last night at walmart, for the 325 mg stomach guard tablets, price was $3.67 so a nice overage on 6 bottles.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I used them last night at Wal Mart in Newfoundland. No problem at all. I bought 6 with the coupons I had. it was a young cashier, she never even blinked, just rang it in.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For people who are picking up 10 boxes and getting $10 back do you really deep down believe that is how the coupon was intended to be used? If it was a glossy coupon I see, because you have to do your work to get those. But for a printable, you should allow other people to get theres as well. I say two is acceptabe.

No wonder these Csms and cashiers are so B**chy!
    Last edited by ferdo; Fri, Jul 15th, 2011 at 08:26 AM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

You did have to do work for this one, if you got it legitimately, it was sent to people who took the time to fill out the Shoppers Voice surveys

I think it is probably fl@gged not because of the overage in general but because most provinces have laws about promos on meds, you can't encourage people to buy one over the other and getting overage definitely encourages people to use Asprin over say Tylenol despite the health risks of Asprin already discussed

Also, you will not be able to print one with a web address since it is a pdf and not an image file so it prints from Adobe and not the browser
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Has everybody been using colour printers? I only have black and white at home and was wondering if I would have issues using the b&w coupons?

Trading Score
    56 (92%)

lol upper james OOS "This item is not available at your store. Change your store to view pricing."

so yeah guess I am getting the $4.97 ones instead so $1.03 overage each x 10 =$10.30 overage not bad
    Just to let you know there is tax on medicine you will only be getting a 1.84 overage after the tax is added for some reason people always forget to add the tax then find the overage just saying and I totally agree with other people on here WM's do not "stock" these items in the back like they do towels and ziploc baggies they only order so many at a time so dont go clearing shelves just to get an overage there are people out there that depend on aspirin for everyday usage for heart conditions ect and if all these couponers run out to wm because some coupon is going to make you money you will grab a million of them just for overage you are now taking away medicine that someone NEEDS ONE bottle of and you took how many? Think before you go out medicine expires do you even use aspirin? how many do you actually use do you NEED 10 bottles at one time? the coupon doesnt expire for a while so I am sure one FREE bottle will do when its nearing done going to get another bottle with that same coupon Just food for thought

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information