User Tag List

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

they are regular price. the 325g is $3.67 and the 500g is $4.97

Type-in Aspirin on the Walmart canada site and you should be able to see all the kinds they have the prices

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thank you so much. To WM I shall go. Wish me luck.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

trying tonight as well. got to get some for dad.

Coupon king
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

guys not to rain on your parade that everyone is having with the coupon and overages, but how come that 6$ is not listed on the bayer canada site?
    i see the other three dollar coupons on their site
    no one loves free stuff more than me lol
    anyway i called bayer customer service because their head office is 2 mins from my house in etobicoke and they left a message with marketing and will call me back
    the customer service lady only knew about the ones on the site it doesnt mean the 6$ is ok or not ok but she will check because marketing will know for sure
    i will let you know as soon as they call me

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jztoronto View Post
    guys not to rain on your parade that everyone is having with the coupon and overages, but how come that 6$ is not listed on the bayer canada site?
    anyway i called bayer customer service because their head office is 2 mins from my house in etobicoke and they left a message with marketing and will call me back
    the customer service lady only knew about the ones on the site it doesnt mean the 6$ is ok or not ok but she will check because marketing will know for sure
    Why call? It is clearly on the website:

http://www.aspirinforpain.ca/pdf/asp..._coupon_v2.pdf

the funny part is it is not restricted to certain ammounts, so technically I could print 200 of them and clear WM of all stock. I would not do that in fact I don't even want one at all
    Last edited by gunsguy; Thu, Jul 14th, 2011 at 04:41 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jztoronto View Post

Thank JzToronto!
    I would feel horrible if i found out i was using a fraudulent coupon!
    Keep us posted on their response

Trading Score
    56 (92%)

Quote Originally Posted by gunsguy View Post
    Why call? It is clearly on the website:

http://www.aspirinforpain.ca/pdf/asp..._coupon_v2.pdf

the funny part is it is not restricted to certain ammounts, so technically I could print 200 of them and clear WM of all stock. I would not do that in fact I don't even want one at all
    Yup its on their website that is where I got mine from

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I bought some last night without any problems. The cashier wasn't sure about the overages and called over a CSM but she said it was fine and I didn't pay anything. I went to a different store today and again the cashier was unsure and called a CSM who also said it was ok, she still didn't think it was ok so called the store manager on her phone and the manager said not to give me $6 off only $4.97. I argued and pulled out the walmart coupon policy and the manager came right away and started arguing with me saying I could not get $6 off. I asked her why not? She said we can't give you money back. So I pointed out where is says they can in their policy. She insisted it was wrong and also accused me of making that up myself and printing it off! She was so rude to me! so I asked her to explain to me the coupon policy to me and she wouldn't say a word, I asked if she even knew her own stores policy and she just told the cashier to let me have it for $6 off. I couldn't believe the store manager didn't even know the policy.

Anyway I got 10 bottles free. I also got 2 bottles of wind fresh laundry detergent on clearance for $1 and 2 boxes of wind fresh softener sheets clearance $0.50, a photo album clearance $1, and a FREE airwick odor eliminator automatic sprayer they were giving away free when you buy a refill so in total I spent $4.50 after taxes!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mjcf View Post
    I bought some last night without any problems. The cashier wasn't sure about the overages and called over a CSM but she said it was fine and I didn't pay anything. I went to a different store today and again the cashier was unsure and called a CSM who also said it was ok, she still didn't think it was ok so called the store manager on her phone and the manager said not to give me $6 off only $4.97. I argued and pulled out the walmart coupon policy and the manager came right away and started arguing with me saying I could not get $6 off. I asked her why not? She said we can't give you money back. So I pointed out where is says they can in their policy. She insisted it was wrong and also accused me of making that up myself and printing it off! She was so rude to me! so I asked her to explain to me the coupon policy to me and she wouldn't say a word, I asked if she even knew her own stores policy and she just told the cashier to let me have it for $6 off. I couldn't believe the store manager didn't even know the policy.

Anyway I got 10 bottles free. I also got 2 bottles of wind fresh laundry detergent on clearance for $1 and 2 boxes of wind fresh softener sheets clearance $0.50, a photo album clearance $1, and a FREE airwick odor eliminator automatic sprayer they were giving away free when you buy a refill so in total I spent $4.50 after taxes!

Never fails, they act as if it comes out of there own pocket or WM, fact is the manufacturer pays them, even if the item was $0.10 and you got $5.00 overage does not matter

although WM does not have to take it as according to policy it does not say manufacturer coupon on it
    Last edited by gunsguy; Thu, Jul 14th, 2011 at 05:40 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mjcf View Post

I have the same issues all the time at my walmart their staff including managers are not trained at all so i always put up a fight and ask for the duty manager because 9 times of out ten when a csr calls over a manager they get a customer service manager not a duty manager and head office told me once when i called to let off stream that only duty managers know the policy...wtf????

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Never fails, they act as if it comes out of there own pocket or WM, fact is the manufacturer pays them, even if the item was $0.10 and you got $5.00 overage does not matter

although WM does not have to take it as according to policy it does not say manufacturer coupon on it

I went to the store here today and used mine however your right it does not say that and i asked the duty manager he said it was fine because i had not cut them out so they could see i printed them right from the website however he wondered if this coupon was an error on their part........

Trading Score
    56 (92%)

Wow I am glad I have a great WM who has trained their staff I have never had a problem using printed coupons nor overage coupons and they preorder whatever I want for me most stuff comes in 2-3 days

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cpals View Post
    I went to the store here today and used mine however your right it does not say that and i asked the duty manager he said it was fine because i had not cut them out so they could see i printed them right from the website however he wondered if this coupon was an error on their part........

I can only print without the web address only the coupon, how do you print with the addy?>

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I can only print without the web address only the coupon, how do you print with the addy?>
    I have a macbook pro and it is set to print automatically the website addy at the bottom it just comes out that way on everything i print from online....not sure how the set up works.....i am new to this mac thing....

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cpals View Post
    I have a macbook pro and it is set to print automatically the website addy at the bottom it just comes out that way on everything i print from online....not sure how the set up works.....i am new to this mac thing....
    Ya I tried on firefox, IE, chrome and it does not show anything but the coupon
    Last edited by gunsguy; Thu, Jul 14th, 2011 at 05:57 PM.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information