User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So i was at Shoppers today and Had a SNOTTY Arse Cashier, ( Seems this shoppers is horrid for decent staff ) Anyways she tells me that i can only use $15.00 worth of coupons perday as per Head office. I said sense When ?? The other chick pulls out a paper that is supposidly from HO And says June 8th. I have emailed Tanya to find out. If that is the case i will be done with Shoppers Drugmart LOL
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ok spoke to Tanya and they misread it and will be dealing with the store. It is any coupons over $15.00 need manager approval.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

OMG!! You had me scared for a minute, lol

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

That still sucks though. I won't be using any J&J FPC because I can guarantee a manager would have a cow.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG. There is no excuse for employees to be screwing up like this. _unless they are brand spanking newbies.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Welcome to our 20x point event! There is only one cashier available at the tills today, and she is mighty pissed about it! You may notice that we are out of stock on several items that are on sale in this weeks flyer - please note that rain cheques are only available on items that are larger than an apple but smaller than a banana. And today loyal Shoppers coupon customers, we are only allowing you to purchase items that are purple with your coupons. Also, there will be an additional 5 minute wait at cashout if you are using purchasing more than one purple item today. Have a great Saturday and thank you for shopping at Shoppers Drug Mart!

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    Welcome to our 20x point event! There is only one cashier available at the tills today, and she is mighty pissed about it! You may notice that we are out of stock on several items that are on sale in this weeks flyer - please note that rain cheques are only available on items that are larger than an apple but smaller than a banana. And today loyal Shoppers coupon customers, we are only allowing you to purchase items that are purple with your coupons. Also, there will be an additional 5 minute wait at cashout if you are using purchasing more than one purple item today. Have a great Saturday and thank you for shopping at Shoppers Drug Mart!
    I'd only add, "And please don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out."

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

So true! I went at 11 this morning (not my usual 8am when the store has barely opened) and there was a 10 person lineup! She called twice for another cashier and no one came for the longest time. I'd be grumpy too! (and I've worked retail - I understand they can get tied up on the way to cash, but man, it was quite awhile).
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hahaha!! Very true.
    So glad this isnt the new policy, the staff should be trained better.
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Now I am really worried. The item I wanted is plum coloured with a just a spot of red. Would that fit the purple criteria? Oh and what size of apple do they mean? One of those really big ones or like those small kinds you can buy for your children like mini gala? Do you guys think I'll have any hassles?

Thread Information