User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Any ideas on how to organize our coupons? I was going to make 4 envies, one for each store. There will be some overlap - coupons that can be used at more than 1 of the stores - so I thought I would just put either with the store that I have less coupons for. (I should say I *hope* to make 4 envies if I have time but I still have a bunch of coupons to clip that I want to RAOCK.)

What do you think? Any other ideas?

Silk

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I was just gonna bring my binders

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

are we trading coupons with each other first so that we don't give away anything that each other wants?

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    are we trading coupons with each other first so that we don't give away anything that each other wants?
    Thanks for the reminder! Yes, it would be nice if we can do that I just looked at your profile page for your wishlist/tradelist and didn't see any. Is it in the trading forum?

Maybe we can each post a link to our wishlist/tradelist in this thread. Or if you don't have any list(s) you can post what you're LF (looking for) or RL (really looking for) in this thread.

My lists are on my profile page but they need to be updated. I'll try to do that tomorrow night then post the link here - or will just post my LF and RLF wishlist here

Silk

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I was just gonna bring my binders
    Oooh, I love peeking at people's binders and seeing how they organize their coupons But if they are heavy you may want to keep in mind that you will be holding and carrying them with you from store to store. Or maybe it's your fiance who will do that...?!

But I bet they will be a conversation piece with a lot of customers I don't use a binder - I use a photo album which I carry with me and a Couponizer that I leave at home. And I have gotten lazy about organizing the coupons I have for trade or to give away. Most of them are in a plastic bin that Montreal SCer Cbou gave to everyone who was at the April meeting

Hmm, I will have to think about this now!

Silk

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Ericaraina , the more I think about it, the more I hope you bring your binders! You can always put them in a shopping cart (maybe that was your plan anyway)!

Now I have to decide how I'll going to put my coupons together to bring. I'm not as organized as you are -- can you tell? lol

Silk

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I never leave my house without my binders. They're permanently in my car haha. I recently hurt my shoulder (could be from carrying coupons in my purse haha) so I carry my binders either in a strong shopping bag or in a backpack.

I have one binder (a zip-around type thing), a big accordion folder with all my inserts (smartsource, p&g, redplums...) and a small accordion with over sized coupons that don't fit in my binder slots.

All 3 pieces will be there

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I never leave my house without my binders. They're permanently in my car haha. I recently hurt my shoulder (could be from carrying coupons in my purse haha) so I carry my binders either in a strong shopping bag or in a backpack.

I have one binder (a zip-around type thing), a big accordion folder with all my inserts (smartsource, p&g, redplums...) and a small accordion with over sized coupons that don't fit in my binder slots.

All 3 pieces will be there
    Wow you are organized!

We are twins -- I have a shoulder injury too. I went to physio yesterday and the PT commented on how heavy my backpack was. I was too embarrassed to tell him it was because of my photo album with coupons! I'm also still recovering from a back problem so it's kind of a double no-no.

I take my album with me just about everywhere. The one time I went shopping and left it home intentionally (I was going to do a lot of walking and didn't feel like carrying it) I regretted it. So won't do that again. But I'm going to try to make it lighter by not carrying so many 'what-if' coupons

Silk

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Ericaraina suggested we meet at the sitting area in front of IGA. I checked it out and didn't notice any sign that it's for the resto counter customers only. So I think it should be ok. If there are any problems (it's too noisy, too busy, etc) we can move once everyone arrives. Annie, you had suggested Second Cup, but I think (not 100% sure) people will be able to bring food and beverage from anywhere and sit in this area. (Hope so - would like to use my Timmies or Starbucks GC )

So let's all meet in that sitting area in front of IGA at the far side that's closer to Canadian Tire, wherever we can find a couple of tables together - at 2 p.m.

I'll try to be early, but whoever is there first please grab a place for us. Pull your binders or other coupon holders out so we can recognize each other LOL (Annie and I have met at previous Mtl SC couponing get-togethers but I have not met ericaraina and her fiance!).

See you there!

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Fri, Jul 29th, 2011 at 03:10 AM.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I have updated my wishlist on my profile page:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/silk/

Also, I have updated the first post!

Thanks,
    Silk

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I'll be there!

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Enjoy yourselves everyone!! Sounds great.

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

there's a 75% chance i'll be there! i have to go mattress shopping so i wouldn't have time to do the raock part unfortunately.
    Last edited by pudi; Fri, Jul 29th, 2011 at 08:48 PM.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieP View Post
    I'll be there!

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    Enjoy yourselves everyone!! Sounds great.
    Thanks - hope you'll make it if we do it again

Quote Originally Posted by pudi View Post
    there's a 75% chance i'll be there! i have to go mattress shopping so i wouldn't have time to do the raock part unfortunately.

Yay What time do we you think you would be there, Pudi? We will take a little time before going into the stores to exchange wishlist coupons. And a couple of us have envies of coupons donated by other Mtl SCers that we can go through to see if there are coups that interest us. What's left over we will split up to roack. So depending on when you get there, you will probably have time to do at least some raocking So I would say bring your coupons to raock!

Silk

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i should hopefully be able to meet at 2pm. i'll have raock coupons to give, for sure. but just not sure about having the time to walk around and fairy them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information