User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

awww comeon, what's wrong with using the same iron that a stranger just used that hasn;t washed their hair in 3 months, and is full of bugs lmao, ugh, I almost made myself hurl lol
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

The hit & run guy on a scooter who rammed my cart down the aisle and out of his way in Safeway on 2 seperate occasions. Next time I'm ramming him back.

"TOWANDA!!" (fried green tomatoes)

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Grocery parking lots with hills. Who is the genius who engineered these? I used to have to brake the wheels with grocery items so that my kids & cart didn't crash into other vehicles while I unloaded the cart.

? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Gotta add some more!

1. Stores that make the Mini Me version of a shopping cart like SDM. You want me to spend all my money there but you give me a child size cart?

2. Stores that don't make wide enough aisles for two carts to pass each other!

3. People who don't move up in line. GRRRRRRR. You are standing there carrying something really heavy that you need to set down and they put their crap at the end of the belt and just stand there.

4. Little kids running around the grocery store unsupervised. Like a two year old wandering in aisle 17 when mom is in aisle 2.

5. People who snack out of the bins at Bulk Barn. Read the sign. It isn't a buffet.

6.Women with dogs in purses in the grocery store.

7. People who touch the bulk bagels with their fingers.

8. And the grossest of all....the dude who very adamantly picked his nose at Dollarama the other day and then wiped his finger on a box of sandwich bags.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

omg!!!!!!!!!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that is fricking disgusting!!! You should have crammed that box in his face, frig!!!!! That made my gut turn bigtime...Some ppl are frickin disgusting!!
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    6.Women with dogs in purses in the grocery store.

Purse dogs rock. It's the guy with a parrot on his shoulder and a back full of bird crap that grosses me out.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

items without pricetags, in a bin, cart or on a shelf marked CLEARANCE...

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    Purse dogs rock. It's the guy with a parrot on his shoulder and a back full of bird crap that grosses me out.

OMG! I have a serious bird phobia. That would be cause me to have a massive panic attack. *shudder*

There is someone on here with a photo of a birds wing in her signature. I cannot even read her posts because the pic causes me huge anxiety.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

The carts MADE for toddlers to use. My youngest (now 9) had a meltdown when ever there wasnt any left. If she did get her hands on one she bashed into everyones ankles, raced it up and down the aisles, filled it with items I was not prepared to buy and knocked over promotional displays. Shopping with her was a real treat. TO this day I commiserate with parents with 'spirited' children at the grocer...

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

OMG! I have a serious bird phobia. That would be cause me to have a massive panic attack. *shudder*

There is someone on here with a photo of a birds wing in her signature. I cannot even read her posts because the pic causes me huge anxiety.
    I know quite a few peple who have varying degrees of discomfort with birds. Phobias are awful - HUGS -

Another shopping pet peeve - parking lots where people *feed* birds... Seriously people, must you? They're crapping all over my truck for fsakes.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Along the lines of wild children. Parents that don't watch their kids that are obviously sick( they have a thick booger waterslide coming from both nostrils ) open the door to the donut cabinet and proceed to pick sprinkles off them with one hand while sticking their fingers in said waterslide and then reversing the fingers!!! Yes, I saw 2 kids doing that!!!

AND people that feel the need to stand so close to you while you enter your PIN # that you can almost tell the exact change they have in their pockets!!! There is something called personal space!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

one more.....

the moron that decided to park parallel behind me while she gave her dog some water and let him out for a pee.

I couldn't drive forward since there was a car and a light post in front and she stopped her car right as I was loading my car so she totally saw me AND the entire parking lot was empty to the left of my spot!! Really???

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

LOL These are too funny..........

How about people that make out in the check out line? Or people talking on the phone while they are checking out?

Or cashiers that just let the belt run and run and run. All my stuff gets squished at the end.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    items without pricetags, in a bin, cart or on a shelf marked CLEARANCE...
    I think what's worse if when you ask for a pricecheck on these clearance items without pricetags they scan at regular price.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Or cashiers that just let the belt run and run and run. All my stuff gets squished at the end.
    TOTALLY
    "Like lay off the belt dirty-nailed lady, the case of diet coke just crushed my Tostitos"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information