User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at LD in Ladner today, feeling confident about their price match policy which is advertised in poster form as you enter the store. I chose my items and went to the register with a Save-On flyer so my items could be PRICE MATCHED(as advertised). I was told by the cashier that LD does NOT price match any flyers that refer to sale items as "Card Price"...which is usually about half the flyer.

Oh well...thought you might want to know.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Mine does. It depends on your store, some do and some don't. Mine says as long as the 'card' is free to get, they'll match it.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Save on Foods allows stacking so I'd just go there. But I know that our LD does PM card stores.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I find it varies from store to store. I know when I used to go to abbotsford I could pm the whole trip anywhere I wanted and multiple items (maybe that has changed though) but here in Langley it's only 1 item per shop, no card prices, and they are calling the other store to make sure they have it in stock. I don't even bother PMing anymore at LD.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It is understandable, cards may give you savings but they give the stores data on spending habits too, therefore the card price is seen as a discount on the product for that data collected (which they are not paying for market research in return) rather than the store price
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MyCupcake View Post
    Save on Foods allows stacking so I'd just go there. But I know that our LD does PM card stores.
    I heard they don't allow stacking if the coupon says "cannot be combined with any other offer" now?

I'm going to email them right now and ask, this is too confusing.

Thread Information