User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I don't think I have a 'worst' there was one time I got really sunburnt in Greece and had heat stroke and spent two days sleeping it off but that was completely my own fault

My favourite would be when I spent several weeks travelling through Europe with friends, we stayed with various family members so not really touristy areas and spent some time in France, Belgium, Germany and Poland
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

best.. Spending New Years eve and the next 2 weeks in Acapulco Mexico with my 2 closest friends. Unnnbelievable!!! One highlight of the trip was we paid a cab driver a days wage (next to nothing) to let us hang out with him and do what he would normally do. He was fantastic, and took us to his relative's wedding, met his family and his chickens. LOL
    Worst was Jamaica. Went with 5 other girls, 4 of them decided it was time to be mother hens, and issued rules. Hotel by 10pm, no drinking, ...NOT!
    Do you want to buy and sell Bitcoin? Sign up for Ndax to buy and sell bitcoin in Canada. Other altcoins available on the platform too! Quick, simple and secure.!. Have a look around. https://one.ndax.io/bfQb65

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information