User Tag List

Page 876 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 376 776 826 866 874 875 876 877 878 886 926 976 1376 ... LastLast
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 20968
Like Tree19437Likes

Thread: Which Contests have you won

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    119 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carlyb212 View Post
    got an email from ups saying a parcel will be delivered in the next 3 days... i havent won anything that i know of lately.. so heres hoping its a surprise win!
    i got this too but I think it is SPAM....it had sent the email to a lot of people with variations of my email addy......did you open the attachment??

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Islandgirl View Post
    i got this too but I think it is SPAM....it had sent the email to a lot of people with variations of my email addy......did you open the attachment??

ya.. i think its spam now too..... unfortunately i DID open the attachment. and now i dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

congrats on the recent win guys

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carlyb212 View Post
    ya.. i think its spam now too..... unfortunately i DID open the attachment. and now i dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    asap, just do a spyware/adware scan

macfsh
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I can't find the truckwise goodyear contest link. Maybe it expired since the contest is now over. I just got an email from them saying that they did an audit and discovered that I have violated the rules and have been disqualified. It says that more than one person has entered from my household using multiple addresses. There is no possibility that this is true. I am the only in my house that entered and I did it once a week from only one email address. I emailed them back and will see what they say. Anyone else get this?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macfsh View Post
    I can't find the truckwise goodyear contest link. Maybe it expired since the contest is now over. I just got an email from them saying that they did an audit and discovered that I have violated the rules and have been disqualified. It says that more than one person has entered from my household using multiple addresses. There is no possibility that this is true. I am the only in my house that entered and I did it once a week from only one email address. I emailed them back and will see what they say. Anyone else get this?

got this as well... looks like its the maple leaf contest all over again...

dealseeker/contest addict Deal_Princess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by macfsh View Post
    +1 I think a lot of people did enter more than one person from a household especially since it was spitting out prizes and now all of us rule readers are getting grouped in that catagory.

I emailed them back and told them it was a mistake and that I was the only one who entered the contest from my household.

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

its in expired. yep got the same email as well Maple Leaf all over again.*sigh* Only I entered(as it said in the rules) after the bs with Maple Leaf my mom doesn't want to contest anymore
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Same thing happend to me. They are not following their own rules, it's not right....

macfsh
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ok well it is not fair, but I will now not take offense and take it personally as I did when I first read it. Brutal.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I got the email too - but my mom didn't (she's at a totally different address/ip though). I'm not sure how their audit worked?!?? I might not even bother with the headache of emailing them for some ballots & 50 airmiles
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am almost wondering if they gave out too many prizes (remember Day 1 when EVERYONE on here won??), so now they are finding some cheesy way to not give out all of the prizes....

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

hmm got that email frm goodyear too
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

My boyfriend and I received the same email... however we live at different addresses. At the rate these emails are being sent out, Goodyear will only have a handful of prizes to hand out...
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

got the email too...since I am just about the only one alive that didn't win anything but an extra ballot...I don't care...and just for the record,, I am the only one that entered

Thread Information