User Tag List

Page 81 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 581 1081 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 20968
Like Tree19437Likes

Thread: Which Contests have you won

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

ummmmm yep..Breyers
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WandaJean View Post
    I won a 10.00 Canadian Tire card( just few mnutes ago).
    congratz!

IreneWpg
    Quote Originally Posted by tammy8701 View Post
    l finally win my frist on line contest it was from revlon mazda it was canvas tote bag,hostess gift bag,super lustrous shiny sheers, luxurious colour eyeliner and makeup eraser pen. approximate retail value is $35.00(cdn) the funny thing is l dont recall putting my name in for this oh well l am so happy l won something
    Canada Post just delivered the same thing to me!! It's quite nice. The canvas tote bag is turqoise with wooden handles, the hostess gift bag is gold-embossed with tassel ties. The shiny sheer lip gloss is beautiful and perfect for me (I had to try it right away). The eyeliner is called burnished amber. It's not a color I would ever have chosen, but having tried it (of course) it's very nice and I am happy I got this one. As for the makeup eraser pen, I didn't put on enough makeup to make a mistake, but I did sort of try it and it probably will work....it's kinda creamy, oily and should remove mistakes easily. I will get the Contest Declaration and Release Form back right away.

This was a very nice surprise.....especially since it's my birthday today, so it's like a birthday present!

cndlady
    Happy Birthday Irene

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

aw happy birthday hun!

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

happy birthday!!!!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Pretty.In.Punk
    Happy Birthday Irene!!!

Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Congrats on the wins, everyone.

And have a great birthday, Irene!!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IreneWpg View Post
    Canada Post just delivered the same thing to me!! It's quite nice. The canvas tote bag is turqoise with wooden handles, the hostess gift bag is gold-embossed with tassel ties. The shiny sheer lip gloss is beautiful and perfect for me (I had to try it right away). The eyeliner is called burnished amber. It's not a color I would ever have chosen, but having tried it (of course) it's very nice and I am happy I got this one. As for the makeup eraser pen, I didn't put on enough makeup to make a mistake, but I did sort of try it and it probably will work....it's kinda creamy, oily and should remove mistakes easily. I will get the Contest Declaration and Release Form back right away.

This was a very nice surprise.....especially since it's my birthday today, so it's like a birthday present!
    Nice Present, especially on your birthday!

Make merry!

Bethanie
    Recieved two prize letters in the mail today.

1ST - Won all of this.
    Grand Prize Pack:
    Each consisting of one (1) one Barbie™ as The Island Princess DVD, (1) Barbie™ as The Island Princess Princess Rosella™ Doll, one (1) Barbie™ as The Island Princess Princess Rosella™ Sing Along Styling Head, one (1) Barbie™ as The Island Princess Royal Castle Greenhouse, one (1) Barbie™ as The Island Princess Swing & Twirl Tika™ Toy, one (1) Barbie® as The Island Princess Princess Luciana™ Doll, one (1) Barbie® as The Island Princess Feature Prince Doll, one (1) Barbie® as The Island Princess Kelly® Doll Assortment, one (1) Barbie™ as The Island Princess Rolling Luggage, one (1) Barbie™ as The Island Princess Jewellery Box, one (1) Barbie™ as The Island Princess Clock (shown with Jewellery Box), one (1) Barbie™ as The Island Princess Dinnerware, one (1 Barbie™ as The Island Princess Hallmark Ornament, one (1) Barbie™ as The Island Princess Bath Products, one (1) Barbie™ as The Island Princess Role Play Costume, one (1) Barbie™ as The Island Princess Party Goods.
    Total approximate retail value of each Grand Prize Pack is four hundred and sixty dollars and seventy seven cents CDN. ($460.77 CDN)

2ND - A few of you won this one yesterday also. Congratz.

Revlon Mazda Contest 2nd Prize winner.

Congratulations on being selected as one of the second prize winners consisting of a Canvas Summer Tote Bag containing one (1) hostess gift bag and one (1) of each of the following Revlon products: Super Lustrous Shiny Sheers Lipstick, Luxurious Color Eyeliner and Makeup Eraser Pen in the “Revlon Mazda Contest”. Enclosed you will find your prize.

Approximate Retail Value is $35.00 CDN.

Good day to check the mail : )
    Last edited by Bethanie; Tue, Oct 2nd, 2007 at 07:28 PM.

macphail8
    Nice win Bethanie!

I received an e-mail from Splendicity.com to inform me that I won a one year subscription to Glamour magazine (my wife and her mom will love that) and a collection of skin milk bath and body products.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Nice wins all and happy birthday Irene!

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

wow nice wins!!! congrats everyone...I got this today....*sigh*..another i can't use.....
    Instant Winner
    Thank You for entering the Inkcessories.com $500.00 Cash Giveaway. We are happy to annouce that you are a Instant Winner. As a Instant Winner you have won a $5.00 Gift certificate redeemable at Inkcessories.com. To redeem please use Certificate Code No.xxxxx at time of checkout. All certificates are valid till November 30, 2007.
    P.S. Don't forget to come back and sign up for $500.00 giveaway each month.
    Thank You,
    Inkcessories.com
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Pretty.In.Punk
    Congratz hun!!

remarker
    Nice wins Bethanie and macphail8. Enjoy

WandaJean - you're on a winning streak, feel proud -
    don't get discouraged if you can't use everything you win.

Page 81 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 581 1081 ... LastLast

Thread Information