User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I've been reading ppl on the mainland are buying poly to go at dollarama. do anyone know if dollarama here carries this would love to get the deals they get up along.. it seems we don't see as many in store/tear pad coupons either, which of course sucks!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Dollarama
    Last edited by Roxanne0399; Tue, Aug 2nd, 2011 at 08:15 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at the Kelsey Drive Dollarama yesterday and the O'Leary Avenue one today - I didn't see the Poly to Go at either. I agree that they get way more deals on the mainland than we get and so many more tear pad coupons. They are so scarce lately.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Just a note on the tear pads, the only ones I have seen lately is at Sobey's for $1 off Smuckers Sundae Syrup and $1 off Wacky Mac...

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

the only tear pad coupons i have seen in a long while was a free knor soup WUB4. It was at sobeys, and it was expired.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Found them at both CBS and Mount Pearl locations...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

how is everyone find using coupons at dollerama? haven't even tried yet.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I found $1.00 off any Alberto product at Shoppers on Torbay Road the other day (or maybe Portugal Cove Road?)...
    I never see tear pads, and I always look... weird...

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I saw the poly-to-go in Stephenville Dollarama today but didn't have the coupons with me. I am heading to corner brook on Saturday so hopefully there are some in there!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They had the Poly to Go at Kelsey Drive today. I didn't bother trying to use a coupon - the only one I have for it is the $3 printable. I didn't think they took printables or gave overages.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I was at the dollarama in Stephenville today and used the printed coupons on Ploy-to-go and got the overage to use on the rest of my stuff very happy with them.Now WM was another story I'm not a happy shopper today with them and will be calling the manager tomorrow with my problem.(sorry for the vent)

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastnewfie View Post
    I was at the dollarama in Stephenville today and used the printed coupons on Ploy-to-go and got the overage to use on the rest of my stuff very happy with them.Now WM was another story I'm not a happy shopper today with them and will be calling the manager tomorrow with my problem.(sorry for the vent)
    That's awesome!! (about the dollarama...not walmart) Let us know how that walmart situation plays out.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

as for wm DH called yesterday and had it out with the manager and read him the company coupon rules and told the guy that if something was not done to make shore that the csm's and casher knew the policys or he would call the head office and speek to custumer sevice head.Who DH knows from when he drove truck for wm before he got sick and told the manager at our store the ladys name.The manager said sorry and if I have this happen again just show them the policy that I now have in my binder and if that dosn't work ask for the manager.So now tomorrow I have to go to town and get chicken feed so I my try wm one more time with paper in hand at till.
    Last edited by westcoastnewfie; Tue, Aug 9th, 2011 at 08:15 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastnewfie View Post
    as for wm DH called yesterday and had it out with the manager and read him the company coupon rules and told the guy that if something was not done to make shore that the csm's and casher knew the policys or he would call the head office and speek to custumer sevice head.Who DH knows from when he drove truck for wm before he got sick and told the manager at our store the ladys name.The manager said sorry and if I have this happen again just show them the policy that I now have in my binder and if that dosn't work ask for the manager.So now tomorrow I have to go to town and get chicken feed so I my try wm one more time with paper in hand at till.
    Was it about overages? Because a friend of mine had a ton of trouble with getting overages in Stephenville Walmart last week...she ended up NOT getting them. In Corner Brook, however, she had no trouble at all.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Dont even get me started! I was al Wal Mart Mount Pearl the other day, and not only would they not let me have any overage, but they would not let me use any coupons that were over the value of the product!!!!!!
    I showed them the policy which I had on me, and they said that it was the American policy and flat-out refused to accept my coupons!
    It was so embarressing because there was a huge ol line-up behind me and the jerk right behind me got upset because the cashier went and asked her supervisor 2 times when I very nicely pointed out the coupon policy I had... it was ridiculous
    I e-mailed customer service at head office- but havent heard back all week.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Oh- and I wouldnt have had an overage to be paid back because I had $40+ in other stuff that was already rang in

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information