User Tag List

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Gah, at the time I posted my tech woe posting, I didn't know how to isolate a post - I found out how and did it for the tech love posting.
    I'm guessing I wait til it's moderated, they'll probably refuse it, because they won't know my user name here - and then I redo it with the single post... What do you think?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tales of Tech Woe

One week after i purchased my blackberry i found out that it wasnt functioning properly. It had to be sent in for 3 weeks. A few months after getting it back i had to send it in again for another problem. Lets just say i've had a loner phone longer than my actual phone. To this day (3 years later) it still doesnt function properly but i have learned to live with the problems because i will not send it in again. Oh well maybe its time for a new one.
    Swagbucks is the best way to get free stuff! Try it. please use my referral link 90$ in paypal gift cards so far http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Lyssapaquette475

http://www.zoombucks.com/join.php?ref=lyssapaquette475 <- i'm new please use referral

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

At 17 points now and I have done enough for atleast 5 more points "just in case". I hope that they view it all before they run out of money! I am putting off buying my phone.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Tales of a tech woe...

Two weeks ago I came back from a vacation. We spent 2 magic weeks with friends at the chalet. I was so tired that I left my bagpack at the corridor and went straight to the bed. In the meanwhile my mom took the dirty clothes to put them in the laundry. In the back pocket of my jeans I had my iPod... of course it didn't work anymore after washing, spinning and drying...

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Tales of a tech woe...

Two weeks ago I came back from a vacation. We spent 2 magic weeks with friends at the chalet. I was so tired that I left my bagpack at the corridor and went straight to the bed. In the meanwhile my mom took the dirty clothes to put them in the laundry. In the back pocket of my jeans I had my iPod... of course it didn't work anymore after washing, spinning and drying...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Stuck at $15, I don't feel like doing the Twitter stuff, lets hope they add more trivia!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

2 of my twitter ones finally went through, and my tale of woe story! Finally collected all $20

Metal Head Coupon Junkie CurvyGalSyn's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thedreamer View Post
    2 of my twitter ones finally went through, and my tale of woe story! Finally collected all $20
    Can you explain how to do the tales of tech woe? It looks like people are using this forum to do it....but how exactly?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

TALES OF TECH WOE

Last year my desk top computer die (wouldn’t load windows), it was pretty old so it was expected. I decide it was time to upgrade, to be more moveable and to buy a laptop. I went to a big department store, found one I like within my price range. Went home, turn it on only to realize that the version of Microsoft office install on it was temporary and the registration code was invalid. Took it back to the store and would not find one employee that would provide me with a valid registration code, so I end up getting a refund. Went to a store that specialize in computer and that have employees that know about the product they are selling.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvyGalSyn View Post
    Can you explain how to do the tales of tech woe? It looks like people are using this forum to do it....but how exactly?
    You can post it here and then click on the post # of that post which will be in the top right side of the post. That will isolate that post and just copy and paste the link which will be for that post only and not the whole thread. Hope that makes sense,lol.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tales of Tech Woe
    So one day when I was younger I bought a prepaid phone. Lets just say it wasn't of the highest quality. I was really excited and when I went to tear the packaging off it fell and broke.
    Last edited by maliha44; Mon, Aug 8th, 2011 at 10:03 AM.
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

We had a roger's cell phone and while the plan was good with my husband travelling a great deal we cound the coverage area's not that great. Lots of places he simply couldn't get usage...so we switched to a blackberry through Virgin and haven't had any issue's at all ( yet lol )

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Tales of a tech woe

You heard stories about how the GPS get stolen from the cars, blah blah blah. Who knows? We don't believe anyone will steal a $100ish GPS anymore...Until one Snowing morning my husband went to the car and the passenger side window was broken into...Someone stole our GPS ( Did I mention its a marriage saver?) but left the toonies we have in the car...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LegobrandonCP View Post
    Stuck at $15, I don't feel like doing the Twitter stuff, lets hope they add more trivia!
    Under the trivia, it says, coming soon! So I hope that means more trivia. I have collected $15 so far!

dch
    Female
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I got $20, my tales of tech woes got me the last few points I needed. I posted them to my personal blog & gave them the direct link to it for mine.

Thanks again OP!

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information