User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    394 (100%)

JennyFromTheRock, I have reported both of your rude personal messages to the moderators. Your personal insults take the level of discourse here to a new low. Please move your thread to the proper discussion forum. Or expire it and restart in the right place.
    Last edited by mcminsen; Fri, Aug 5th, 2011 at 04:05 AM.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

mcminsen, I'm a newbie here.... i didn't know we had the ability to move posts.

Can you explain how we do this ? Or do we need a mod/admin to do this for us? Because on my other boards ordinary members do not have the ability to move threads, though as a mod/admin I have.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I didnt know we could move them either - but either way - there is no need to hound someone about it constantly!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    mcminsen, I'm a newbie here.... i didn't know we had the ability to move posts.

Can you explain how we do this ? Or do we need a mod/admin to do this for us? Because on my other boards ordinary members do not have the ability to move threads, though as a mod/admin I have.
    Yes, the moderators are the ones who have to do that. But this thread could be marked as expired and then restarted in the right forum. It would just be really helpful if people wouldn't post anything and everything in this "Canadian Coupons" forum to start with. It wasn't such a mess last year, or the year before that.

Patty has suggested that something like this just be marked as expired but I wouldn't do that, not that it isn't tempting.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Its about coupons right? check...perfect place under coupons then so I guess until they explain what we can and cant post under coupons..its ok with me someone needs to mind his own business as he is not a mod

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by melodyagwu View Post
    Its about coupons right? check...perfect place under coupons then so I guess until they explain what we can and cant post under coupons..its ok with me someone needs to mind his own business as he is not a mod
    I'm sorry you don't understand. Please take the time to read this:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/221949-...t-here-canada/

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (85%)

I have to agree with McMinsen here.

I come to the COUPONS section to see what new coupons are found or if people have questions about coupons, etc.

There is a discussion forum somewhere, I think it's called the Tea Room, no?
    I am looking for many fpc coupons and willing to trade gift cards - especially stouffers and fresh produce. The expiry dates must be at least 1 month away. I'm also looking for betty crocker, pillsbury, philadelphia, nexxus, $3 beef, icecream, beans. I prefer large trades but have few coupons to trade.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    I'm sorry you don't understand. Please take the time to read this:

alot of us dont have time to read the ..rule book or manual, and thats when mod's job comes in to move the thread.so its not nice when someone that isnt mod comes on the thread to shake their cyber finger at the op, like thats helping her day.instead of writing on the thread..pm the mod and ask them to move it if its bothering you too much for it to be there.or you can pm her and suggest a better place for it to be in a nice way, so its not calling her out in front of everyone,theres always different ways of handling things, even if they are wrong.we are humans we make mistakes and that will never stop!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

alot of us dont have time to read the ..rule book or manual, and thats when mod's job comes in to move the thread.so its not nice when someone that isnt mod comes on the thread to shake their cyber finger at the op, like thats helping her day.instead of writing on the thread..pm the mod and ask them to move it if its bothering you too much for it to be there.or you can pm her and suggest a better place for it to be in a nice way, so its not calling her out in front of everyone,theres always different ways of handling things, even if they are wrong.we are humans we make mistakes and that will never stop!
    Did you take the time to read this?

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I have a question, how much is the average mail supposed to weigh before you have to spend more money on it? And if it goes over do u just add another stamp or how does this work?

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Good question lil mama..id like to know this too. and does this vary from province to province?

Jennyfromtherock - why did tehy tell you that you had to express pay for it? did you tell them you wanted it to get there by a certain day, is that why? so it was their fault for not having you pay proper postage to begin with?

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lil*Mama89 View Post
    I have a question, how much is the average mail supposed to weigh before you have to spend more money on it? And if it goes over do u just add another stamp or how does this work?
    0-30g-$.59
    30g-50g-$1.03
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Mcmisen, I sent you a PM because unlike you, I didnt want to be rude and confront you in a public thread - however if youd rather be talked to here thats fine. All I said was, every post Ive ever seen you write was either "is this in the right forum" or "is there a coupon involved" or something along those lines - all followed by the head scratch icon. If its in the wrong place - thats too bad - if it is, Im sure a mod will see it and move it to the right place. You are not a mod last time I checked - so stop playing one. If you think it is in the wrong place - keep it to yourself and hit the report button and a mod will put it in the right place. If someone wants to take the time to go back through your posts, half of them are u confronting people about where they post. Ask someone for a job as a mod - or else leave everyone alone about where they post. Not everyone is aware of each adn ever place there is to post. Furthermore -Since my post is in regards to coupons - I figured it belonged there. Get over it.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Did you take the time to read this?

lol nope, i dont have time lol, I hope you all have a great day!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

lol nope, i dont have time lol, I hope you all have a great day!
    lol, that's okay. Nothing important. And you have a great day, too!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information