User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Im not sure how many SDMs will have the same price on this....but today in Hanover ON,... Shoppers had large cans of enfamil reg $20+ on sale for $5.00....with the $5 coupon from save.ca or the enfamil checks that come out they would be free!! Just a heads up! Hopefully someone can take advantage of this

-Kat
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Save.ca Coupons, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    20 (95%)

Wow that's incredible luckily I don't have to buy formula anymore
    Happy Holidays

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

whats the expiry date on it

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I got 10 can's last week and gave them away to a younge mother that really needed them.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by apehead1 View Post
    I got 10 can's last week and gave them away to a younge mother that really needed them.

So nice of you to share.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

I've been buying ISOMIL for my triplets this way for months. Its cause the can is expiring in the next 6 months usually... I paid either 10$ or 5$ either way I bought ALL their stock cause yes I said TRIPLETS.. llololol
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jubsies

*Loves coupons*
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by katdee View Post
    Im not sure how many SDMs will have the same price on this....but today in Hanover ON,... Shoppers had large cans of enfamil reg $20+ on sale for $5.00....with the $5 coupon from save.ca or the enfamil checks that come out they would be free!! Just a heads up! Hopefully someone can take advantage of this

-Kat
    LOL :bunny)I was in Hanover shopper today and I saw the formula for $5.00 but I had traded all my coupons away....I did get Bristol board for .10 each and a pool for $34.00 and there bags of milk 3.99.....
    Thank you to Everyone On SmartCanucks for helping me save

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

I saw this post and RAN out to SDM, but unfortunately the 2 that I went to didn't have them But on a bright side, the OFF! mini's were on clearance for $3.98 so I used my save $5 WUB any 2 OFF products! And a conair in shower radio for $7.89, not sure of it's original price but at least higher than $14.98 cuz that was the clearance price on it before...great Christmas present!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I just got back from SDM at Bank and Heron in Ottawa. They have three Enfapro Calcuim Forfified and 1 Enfapro Iron Enriched all on sale in the clearance shelves for $5.00. I didn't have any coupons and my son is just out of formula. The expiry dates were all 2013.

They had tons of makup $2 - 4, method laundry $3 or $5, and Cars 2 die cast cars $1 each, on sale.
    Last edited by frugalmom2; Sun, Aug 7th, 2011 at 11:59 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Oh man I have a baby due in 2 weeks gotta check this out

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Amazing shopping!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Great deal, going to have to see if I can find this one!!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TaniaD View Post
    I saw this post and RAN out to SDM, but unfortunately the 2 that I went to didn't have them But on a bright side, the OFF! mini's were on clearance for $3.98 so I used my save $5 WUB any 2 OFF products! And a conair in shower radio for $7.89, not sure of it's original price but at least higher than $14.98 cuz that was the clearance price on it before...great Christmas present!
    My SDM (Burlington, Ontario) didn't have any of the Enfamil or Method on clearance, but they did have OFF! and Raid. The OFF! minis were going at mine for $3.00. There weren't any regular ones left, but several Deep Woods ones left. The bigger bottles of OFF! and Raid were $5-6, the gentle OFF! lotion in the green bottle was $5, and I noticed there were even Raid wipes on clearance. Thanks so much for the tip Wouldn't have looked otherwise!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    My SDM (Burlington, Ontario) didn't have any of the Enfamil or Method on clearance, but they did have OFF! and Raid. The OFF! minis were going at mine for $3.00. There weren't any regular ones left, but several Deep Woods ones left. The bigger bottles of OFF! and Raid were $5-6, the gentle OFF! lotion in the green bottle was $5, and I noticed there were even Raid wipes on clearance. Thanks so much for the tip Wouldn't have looked otherwise!
    Ya! I'm glad I was able to help someone!! Want to know what's even better? I noticed the next day that I was charged full price for one of the OFF! mini's so I went back to the store and got a full refund of the price I paid! Excellent SDM customer service

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

I ran to my nearest SDM but it was on regular price for $31.99 in Brampton.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information