User Tag List

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    i followed the instrx but all iave 24 hrs later is a $1 credit
    Me too. I think I'm going to give up.

Oh never mind it finally showed up! How exciting lol.
    Last edited by Melissa13; Sat, Aug 13th, 2011 at 05:11 PM.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey guys!
    I love smartcanucks but this is my first time posting. :D
    I'm super grateful to dinodirect...
    And as usual I get technically difficulties haha.
    I have gotten the $1 and for some reason I have TWO $5 coupon codes, but both say "coupon code invalid" Did anyone else have trouble with their coupon codes? (I think I saw one person said they did) Any suggestions? :D
    And thanks for reading :D

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh Yeah and one code DID work and that was dino5off which gives 5% off

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The status of my order is still at 'order paid'. It still hasn't been approved yet.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    134 (100%)

My $5 GC code isn't working either & I can't seem to find a way to contact them by email. Very frustrating after spending so much time on signing up, choosing items & trying to check out.
    Jax
    Pretty please with sugar on top, can you use my Swagbucks referral?
    swagbucks.com/refer/jaxflower

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haha really? I think it will work out..later. Somebody will have the answre here since so many people got their orders. Good luck What did u pick out? I thought that part was fun :D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Oh, and try "sharkcoupon" for 10% off.
    Jax
    Pretty please with sugar on top, can you use my Swagbucks referral?
    swagbucks.com/refer/jaxflower

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I noticed that two of the awards are coupons,($5 +$1) and one is for 100 dino points...not sure of the difference..And where the coupons show up?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes I also have the message "coupon code invalid. But on my reward page it says "unused" :S

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It is very frustrating, It applied my $5 finally, then it disappeared through checkout and tried to charge me the full ammount through paypal (luckily I was not signed in) And I couldn't go back and now it says transaction pending.

Is it possible that it takes a while for the credit to be processed to my dino account even though I already see the coupon code? I want to order but it is fishy that on the first page it shows that the code works and total is 0.00 yet on the payment page it is full price.....Glitch?
    Last edited by freebiescout; Sun, Aug 14th, 2011 at 04:18 AM.

dch
    Female
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I got this e-mail this morning;

[No-reply] Your Order # AO930756-DD Has Been Shipped Out Dear crystle,

Thank you for purchasing with us online at DinoDirect .

The item(s) for your order AO930756-DD has (have) been shipped out. The item(s) has (have) been dispatched is (are):

Delicious Cake Cell Phone Charm Strap Chain USD$ 2.10 x 1
    Wooden Figures Number with Refrigerator Magnet Educational Toy Set USD$ 2.67 x 1

The delivery option you chose is Regular Post Service (without insurance), The delivery time depends on the destination.

This is a system-generated email, please do not reply!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks a lot! This is a great site, and I got the $7! I ordered a backup travel battery for my iPhone for FREE, and I still have $2.5 left over. I also got a free Chinese thread bookmark as a surprise during checkout.. I wanna order an out of stock solar charger next week if they get it in. What a great find! Free worldwide shipping and fantastic prices, and they have live chat.

The only issue with the site is, that they've got serious technical problems. Every time I'd want to load a page, it would take me 4-5 tries and 3-4 minutes sometimes. The tech support guy said they're "working on it".

I bookmarked this site, and will keep coming back. I love the fact that our dollar is at par ;-)
    Last edited by BelleDiamond; Mon, Aug 15th, 2011 at 12:47 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank you! Everything worked instantly for me.
    >>BRAND NAMES up to 90% off* - join BEYOND THE RACK and get $10 FREE!<<
    *amended the percentage due to recent sales

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok. I see that people seem to be having a lot of problems figuring this out. So the way this works, is that you get the $7 three different ways:

$5 Coupon
    This will show up in your "My Discounts Info" under "My Account". You have to copy this code, and when you go to check out on the first page, you will see a checkmark for "Use Coupon" or something along those lines. A little box will appear if you put a tick in it, you paste your coupon code and click "Apply". This is not the same as the Gift Certificate option showing up on the Payment page during checkout.

$1 Gift Card
    You copy the card number and password, and on the payment page during checkout (I think it's the last step in the checkout process) you select Gift Card as the payment option and paste the information you copied.

100 Dino Points
    These will be equivalent to 1 US dollar. You also apply this on the Payment Page during checkout, you will see a little box asking you how many dinopoints you'd like to spend in this order.

Well, I hope this helps. You can always go here: http://www.dinodirect.com/customerhe...rency-CAD.html

select the problem category you're having and you should be taken to the live chat window. You might have to wait 3-5 minutes before getting someone on the other end..

Cheers

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Here's a word of advice. You guys should remove your address and information after you place your order. I heard that others were able to login to others account. I was able to login to another person's account. They are really that secured in protecting your information, so you should be very careful when you use credit card.

Also, remember these product are made in China, so the product isn't the best.
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information