User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was wondering if anyone who stacks at LD lots will let me come with them!, so I can learn the ways of the stacking lol... I have read the rules but I am still unsure, can you use two coupons from P and G, one mailed out and one in the insert?? I really want to learn this, and my daughter needs diapers... soon lol..
    Please help!!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

just a heads up on stacking, almost all P&G coupons are not stackable as they are very restrictive. They say, " use of more than one manufacturer coupon per product is strictly prohibited" this makes them unstackable or if the coupon says " not valid with offer coupons" they are also unstackable. Hope this helps alittle.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I would love some stacking help too. I have a bunch of the Finish coupons. Sadly there were no Quantums left at LD, but as long as they have all different UPC's I can use them right?
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by fitzgirl View Post
    just a heads up on stacking, almost all P&G coupons are not stackable as they are very restrictive. They say, " use of more than one manufacturer coupon per product is strictly prohibited" this makes them unstackable or if the coupon says " not valid with offer coupons" they are also unstackable. Hope this helps alittle.
    Aww crap... pardon my french.

So which coupons are generally stackable?!

p.s thanks

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I am not sure about the P&G coupons I have a friend who uses them all the time. I am pretty new at that too. I hear they have just started limiting items per stack. Have you tried reading on line about this?
    COUPONSTIPATION: The inability to make a purchase now, because there is a coupon at home!!!
    Live in winnipeg? Save money and shop from home www.facebook.com/AvonwithNaomi
    www.facebook.com/winnipegcoupontrades

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Our LD has had the 2 per item limit for quite some time now, you can only purchase 2 of each item while using coupons

i.e. - 2 gillette deodorant, 2 old spice deodorant, 2 gillette body wash, 2 old spice body wash - as well just because a product may come in various scents does not mean you can get 2 of every scent - MAKE SENSE

Quote Originally Posted by NaomiJ View Post
    I am not sure about the P&G coupons I have a friend who uses them all the time. I am pretty new at that too. I hear they have just started limiting items per stack. Have you tried reading on line about this?

The only stackable pampers/huggies coupons that are still stackable are the ones that come from the company mail outs

Quote Originally Posted by bellasmommy View Post
    Aww crap... pardon my french.
    So which coupons are generally stackable?!
    p.s thanks
    Flowerdangel if you need help PM me - I am awesome at stacking the finish coupons

Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    I would love some stacking help too. I have a bunch of the Finish coupons. Sadly there were no Quantums left at LD, but as long as they have all different UPC's I can use them right?
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Fri, Aug 12th, 2011 at 02:40 AM.

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

i'm also willing to meet at LD to help. PM me if you are interested.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

i have always wanted to stack its just so confusing what coupons are stack able.

so i can stack a coupon as long as it don't say cant use with other coupon?

what about if its buy 2 save 2? and i have 2 totally different coupons like that? is that stack able?

and i can only buy 2 of a specific item? is there a limit to amount of coupons to use on a stack?

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

yes you can as long as it's not the same UPC code.
    there is no limit for the amount of coupons for the stack but you can only stack for 2 of the same item.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

London Drugs also adjust the cpn stacks so there are no overages. Yesterday my 2 product dove products were $7.49 combined so I had the option of using (4) $2wub2 cps and losing the .51 overage or just using 4 cpns worth $7 and paying the .49.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I am excited at the new experience of stacking at LD when I move there. But I have a question of taxes. Generally the face value of coupons include taxes already. So does LD add up all the value of my stackable coupons up to the amount equivalent to the price of product plus taxes, or only up to the product price and I have to pay all taxes? Thanks in advance for any insights

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

you must pay all taxes on products All your items can be free but you have to pay the tax on the full amount.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by fitzgirl View Post
    you must pay all taxes on products All your items can be free but you have to pay the tax on the full amount.
    The good old government.... I need to go there and use my finish quantum too...

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nmckenzie89 View Post
    i have always wanted to stack its just so confusing what coupons are stack able.

so i can stack a coupon as long as it don't say cant use with other coupon?

what about if its buy 2 save 2? and i have 2 totally different coupons like that? is that stack able?

and i can only buy 2 of a specific item? is there a limit to amount of coupons to use on a stack?
    It sounds like dove that you're talking about and yes you can use as many coupons up to the full price of the product as long as a)each coupon has different upcs and a valid expiry date and b) has no restrictive wording such as "the use of more than one manufacturer coupon per product is strictly prohibited" which is 99% of p&G's wording **brandsaver online and insert are generally unstackable** yet their coupon booklets in certain prods and their mail out coupons still do not have this restrictive wording(yet) Huggies, dove, finish, arm and hammer, tums, advil...are all still good stackers. There are many more. If you are unsure check at customer service first and it'll save everyone time - or ask couponers in the aisles (look for couponbinders/flyers etc)
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

In a few weeks I will be visiting relatives in Winnipeg. I'm headed for LD, since we don't have them in Ontario. Thanks for the stacking tutorial. Do all of the LDs in Winnipeg have the same coupon stacking rules?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information