User Tag List

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I honestly don't want to spend the time and gas running around to dif stores. Some stores go beyond policy and some don't. Ancaster walmart price matched (53) and took coupons but I went to the courtesy desk first and had a cartful of groceries. I went later in the day with my price match and coupons to the upper James local and they would only take one or the other. I had a couple other items but didn't go to the coutesy desk first. If I have to go farther and do a one stop and shop and save tons I'm good but it's frustating.
    On another note..I started a friend doing this and all she did was coupons and she said she felt like she was stealing. ( hands up if that's how you felt your first time) So cute!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Email head office and ask if you can use a coupon with a pricematch, print the response and take it with you, they never argue with a printed version of what HO say

If I am in a different store, I usually explain it as 'if I went to xyz store and bought it for that price, I could use a coupon, correct? so I can use it here'
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Strange aout the Upper James store. I asked the CSM once and she said that they would price match and accept a coupon and I have never had a problem yet (knock on wood)

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I find from people's comments on this store, its completely hit or miss on their policies and CS
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    101 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I find from people's comments on this store, its completely hit or miss on their policies and CS
    i agree it is always depends on the cashier...so when ever i go to wm, i choose a younger cashier (no offense to the oldies they are more fussy- my opinion ) i find them easier to deal with..they just scan item them input coupons or no prob in pricematching...it just me

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I'm in Burlington. I don't like the one at Brant & Fairview. Had too many useless/nasty people. They make me feel like I'm stealing! I live closer to the one at Appleby & Dundas anyway and I *love* that one. I had a newbie once who had absolutely no idea how to enter coupons, but generally speaking they're pretty awesome. I've found 3 cashiers so far that I just love. They enter all the coupons at the start of the transaction and tell me how much they owe me lol. Then they process everything.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I keep hearing the Upper James location is horrible.
    I always carry a copy of their Coupon Policy with me.
    it's nice to be able to pull it out if they give me problems.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

I like the Waterdown WM but I have to admit I cashier profile before I get in line.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I have the exact opposite experience in Burlington, Trash.Cat
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I have the exact opposite experience in Burlington, Trash.Cat
    It's so weird how so many people can have completely different experiences!

I can't lie, the other reason I don't like the Brant/Fairview one is the people shopping there....It's all Aldershot people, and not the good kind of Aldershot people. I fear for my life sometimes lol.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Ummmm I find crazier people at the Dundas one, plus there are more kids there and kids annoy me

I guess its the time you go too
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Email head office and ask if you can use a coupon with a pricematch, print the response and take it with you, they never argue with a printed version of what HO say

If I am in a different store, I usually explain it as 'if I went to xyz store and bought it for that price, I could use a coupon, correct? so I can use it here'
    How long should I wait for a response from them do you think? I emailed them as soon as you gave me the website. Also when i was at the upper james store I told them about ancaster excepting that morning and her response was "they never follow the rules there. Now I just drive to Ancaster and don't have any problems.

Thanks

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They usually respond to me within 48 hours
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xssavings View Post
    How long should I wait for a response from them do you think? I emailed them as soon as you gave me the website. Also when i was at the upper james store I told them about ancaster excepting that morning and her response was "they never follow the rules there. Now I just drive to Ancaster and don't have any problems.

Thanks
    So Walmart (Upper James) contacted me finally. I just happened to leave work early and was home. Long story shrt,she apologized and said they certainly should have taken my coupon and pricematched it. It was the $10 multibionta printed coupon. As long as it was a manufactures coupon they should have taken it. Itold her I never go there anymore because if it's not a coupon, it's low stock etc. She apologized again and hope I'll try them again. I should have to her that we don't like feeling like were criminals when were cashing out and to have the cashiers be more polite. Even when I go to Rymal I do cashier profile.

BTW Her name is Amanda and said if I had any other issues to call her. So there you go Hamilton. I should have asked for FPC for Mickey D's

Thread Information