User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (94%)

Darlene...There are so many facebook groups right now of people posting the deals the fact that you have one too isn't going to change anything. I agree with your group and you're teaching your people close to you how to save money in this day and age. I have found since the price of gas sky rocketed we now see the effect not only at the pumps but the grocery store too and i for one had to start making some changes, taking things away that my family is used to OR find a way to get them cheaper. So here i am trying to do just that!

High five to you Darlene!

Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I've never seen this group and I am not on FB very much. How does it all work? BTW I think if your helping people save money, then kudos to you. You have no control over the greeders, they are select group, that find ways, justify their behavior and actually believe they are right. If its working for you Darlenelovesgm and your friends then keep at it.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

50+ PUREX at Walmart dartmouth crossing ... as of noon ...
    still $2 each

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh and the walmart at Mumford road has the hamburger helper with the 3$ off hambugar coupon. They have it in cheddar cheesbugar flavor and stroganoff. I got six of each and still lots left. $2.69 a box. Really great deal if you have any coupons off hambugar helper. The stroganoff coupon boxes are behind the older stroganaoff.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information