User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_to_save View Post
    I totally agree with the store manager at limiting quantity... as mentioned above it is to prevent that people like me (cannot get to store on time or after work or just simply does not know there was a sale on a product) get the deals as well....Why is it that you guys have to buy 18, 30 or 50 at one time???? i just found out abut this deal, i bet you i will go to NF and the shelves will be empty, because people like you (that buy many in one shopping trip) do not leave any for the next shopper!!! Oh well i guess is my luck, or maybe I should go to the store before coming to work and maybe i can score 2 or 3!! .
    Why are you getting all pissed before you even go to the store to check? I think your negative attitude may have more to do with things than me or anyone else buying a dozen bars of soap. As for not knowing there was a sale...well, that's nobody's fault but your own.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Thanks for sharing...

Trading Score
    181 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by KellyC View Post
    Why are you getting all pissed before you even go to the store to check? I think your negative attitude may have more to do with things than me or anyone else buying a dozen bars of soap. As for not knowing there was a sale...well, that's nobody's fault but your own.
    I couldn't agree more. I haven't been able to get to the store yet either because I'm waiting for my coupons to come in the mail. I will be picking up as many as I can (# of coupons I have) and if there sold out oh well. It's only soap and there are always deals out there. Getting pissed about this is stupid IMO.

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Ask for a RAINCHEQUE! There's enough soap in the world for everyone.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KellyC View Post
    FYI...i am not pissed i just wrote what i think ...and i do not like to argue so lets move on ...shall we??

But i like to express my opinions. Flowers to you KellyC

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_to_save View Post
    I totally agree with the store manager at limiting quantity... as mentioned above it is to prevent that people like me (cannot get to store on time or after work or just simply does not know there was a sale on a product) get the deals as well....Why is it that you guys have to buy 18, 30 or 50 at one time???? i just found out abut this deal, i bet you i will go to NF and the shelves will be empty, because people like you (that buy many in one shopping trip) do not leave any for the next shopper!!! Oh well i guess is my luck, or maybe I should go to the store before coming to work and maybe i can score 2 or 3!! .
    Dude! The manager should limit quantities because someone can't be bothered to go to the store or read the flyer? The store should hold back a few bars in case someone wants to roll in at 8:55pm on Thursday and pick them up?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's an idea ... why don't the stores get sufficient stock?!! We only have one NF in our city of 75,000 people and you have to be at the store at 8:00 on Friday morning if you want ANY deal. It has nothing to do with couponing, it has to do with them having some really great deals and there is not enough stock to go around period.

The stores are not stupid, they know what sells and what doesn't so it's time they stocked up on the big sale items.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I went to NF today at about 4pm in fort erie and there was tons of soap still! I bought 4!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I was at no frills in vancouver, they didn't carry the 2 pack, only 6 pack, so don't waste your time.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

none at my local NF. Went to Zellers but didn't see the 2pk. Has anyone tried WM?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    none at my local NF. Went to Zellers but didn't see the 2pk. Has anyone tried WM?
    i went to walmart and they dont have this size which is 100g, they have 2pk olay but are all 120g

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I went to the No Frills on Fraser in Vancouver and could not find the product.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information