User Tag List

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

So I'm looking to use up a few Advil coupons that expire soon and saw that my local RCSS (I think) has Advil Caplets (100's) on sale 2 for $10. I have a couple Advil Caplet coupons for $3 off, neither of which say "cannot be combined with any other offer". So....can I use the $3 coupons in addition to the stores 2 for $10 deal?
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I think this depends on how the product is rung in, for example, if the first one is $10 and the next one is $0 (or free), then the cashier may just take the one $3 coupon.

If it is evenly split, being $5 each, then I don't think any cashier would have an issue with taking two coupons for two packages. There is room for interpretation with this coupon/offer, it wouldn't hurt to ask the cashier. It would be a great deal, btw.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

If the products are "2 for $10" you most certainly can use two coupons. You are still purchasing 2 items. The only time you cannot, is when it is B1G1. So if it was "Buy 1 for $10 get 1 free" you cannot, but "2 for $x" go right ahead!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Thread Information