User Tag List

jackierw
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Dec 1st, 2011
    Fot anyone who wears these cosmetics, it's a great deal, good for Christmas gifts??

list of rebate forms:

http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-...in-rebate.html

*for newbies I would suggest saving copies on your computer so you have them
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

You know how much is the happy booster powder? I just want to make a mental calculation as right now I don't have much for extra spending

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sounds great! I'm going to purchase some and try the brand out as I've never used Physician's Formula.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Tomorrow, I'm going to SDM and buying the Physicians Formula "Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara" and "2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum". Both products qualify for the full price rebate. And, tomorrow (Wednesday, August 24), SDM has the 20X points event. My teen-age daughter will get free make-up and I'll get bonus points!

Love FREE, love BONUS POINTS. Well, it's free if I get the rebate. I see from the MIR forms that this promotion has been in effect since December 1, 2010. Has anyone had experience with this particular MIR?

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kristeven View Post
    Tomorrow, I'm going to SDM and buying the Physicians Formula "Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara" and "2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum". Both products qualify for the full price rebate. And, tomorrow (Wednesday, August 24), SDM has the 20X points event. My teen-age daughter will get free make-up and I'll get bonus points!

Love FREE, love BONUS POINTS. Well, it's free if I get the rebate. I see from the MIR forms that this promotion has been in effect since December 1, 2010. Has anyone had experience with this particular MIR?
    Yep, I just got the rebate in the mail the other day. Took a couple of months (about the same as most rebates I've done). I just followed all the instructions and it was easy peasy. Just make sure the products you buy have the PINK MIR stickers on them - you have to attach these to your form in order to get the rebate. I was looking for some the other day (I only did 2 of the rebates and was looking to do some of the others) and couldn't find product with the MIR stickers...
    hopefully that was just my Shoppers that was out of the MIR ones.

Mif
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    328 (100%)

I was just thinking the same thing as freebie fan...
    I sent in one MIR and I've looked for the products with the MIR stickers on them...can't find them anywhere

*Loves coupons*
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Ok everyone look out for expired ones last WEEK i WENT IN TO shoppers TWO DIFFERENT SHOPPERS STORES AND THEY HAD MASCARA (THE ONES THAT HAVE A COLOR ON ONE SIDE AND THE BLACK ON THE OTHER SIDE) any way I asked for them and booth stores had the pink MRI's on them but when the ladies that was helping me opened them up they MRI;s expired Dec 2010......

and shoppers didn't have any of the Organic wear® Jumbo Lash Mascara with the pink Rebate on them (you need this to send in the rebate) so I went to Rexall and they had all kinds I got 4 rang them in 4 different times and used 4 different mailing address.....these make GREAT Christmas gifts... being they cost me 16.99 each

I just wanted everyone to know make sure the one you by is not expired
    Last edited by delynn; Wed, Aug 24th, 2011 at 12:08 AM. Reason: UPDATE
    Thank you to Everyone On SmartCanucks for helping me save

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

got my rebate on the jumbo lash and the eyeliner, as well took about a month to get them.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Are you able to send in multiple MIRs?
    I am about to mail off the eyeliner one, and would like to get another.
    However, does it allow more than one per person/household?
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I did not have to pink MIR sticker on mine so i sent in the UPC that I cut off from the box. I double checked the UPC's matched and I called the company and they said as long as you send the UPC so there is proof you bought it then they will refund you!! I haven't received mine yet but you can call and double check!

Thread Information