User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjill View Post
    I bought 4 of the Dove, and 4 of the lever, and they were totally good with it! The cottenwipes was a good buy as well at 2.99 -1 insert.
    Quote Originally Posted by CouponsAddict View Post
    Just an FYi on the printable band aid coupon, it says one coupon per purchase, PER PERSON. I was only able to purchase 1.

I had a few people with me, so they allowed to have each person use a coupon. I did notice that, so I made sure to have some extra people with me... :D

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I almost always have issues at the Rexall that is closest to me. They won't let me use manufacture coupons with ANYTHING in the flyer ! I simply go the other Rexall or Walmart. Today I told them right out that I will PM at Walmart and left.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I had no problems at rexall... I got 4 Lever and 4 Secret with no problems.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjill View Post
    Oh, I see. Mine rang up at 1.99, but i figured it was just an error on the pricing in the till. I live in small town, so I didn't push on the SCOP issue for that price, she just overrode them all to 1.49. Now it makes sense.
    My rexall is pretty good, they will take my airmiles, before applying their coupons, and mine, so I get the bonus points. And if it is a big order I break it in two seperate orders to get the airmiles and they don't seem to care.
    Makes sense now why my purchase did the same thing. I bought 4 Levers and Secrets and the Levers came up as $1.99 I didn't notice until I left. I went back and the manager corrected it...NOW I understand and why they lumped all the $1.49 deals under one in the flyer.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

So, just went to Rexall...the same one I usually go to. I wasn't stretching the rules or anything. All totally legit. But the kid that was ringing me through was DEFINITELY unprepared for my couponing. He nearly crapped his pants when he saw my stack. He was questioning the use of multiple coupons in one transaction etc (ie 9 toothbrush coupons for 9 toothbrushes). He was starting to annoy me with how hard he was scrutinizing them all, until the line up behind me started to get huge. Total savings though was $40ish though I believe! Woohoo. All the Aleve, Advil & Tylenol promo stuff I wanted was gone though. *sad* I was looking forward to 99 cent Aleve & 99 cent advil nights!

I just think it's annoying though how some cashiers are so super fast and good about them, and others have no idea what hit them! The same store has an older gentleman that's usually there Friday nights that's awesome!

K, that's my Rexall story.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

My flyers for Pharma plus and rexall aren't showing any sales for secret or lever 2000, am i missing something? maybe the sale isn't in my area

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by savergirl View Post
    My flyers for Pharma plus and rexall aren't showing any sales for secret or lever 2000, am i missing something? maybe the sale isn't in my area
    Online for your area is only showing the Coupon flyer...I would double check with your store to make sure just in case...wouldn't want to miss out.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

UPDATE!!!!

Ok I just got off the phone with Head office with a 27 minute conversation.
    I explained I purchased 4 Lever 2000, and 4 deoderants. The soap was charged at $1.49 and the deoderant rang in at $1.99. I advised the manager of the store said it's 4 in total. HO said they agree'd with me that the flyer is confusing and it's poor on their marketing dept. They advised it is up to the Manager on how to read the flyer, but should always side with the customer. However, since there were ppl behind me (line up) sometimes the manager will not over ride as everyone else wants to get in on the deal and SCOP as I was doing. Also, their til's automatically changes to $1.99 once the limit has been reached as that is the way Marketing had viewed the deal. HO advised me a customer should never leave unhappy and agree'd if one person is able to get over the limit for $1.49 then it should apply to everyone.
    Best conversation I have ever had with Customer Service and I advised them I will try out Pharma Plus again.

All in all, it's up to the store manager on how they view the flyer, but should side with the customer, unless their is over 10 ppl all listening in and wanting the same deal. This (and I understand why) is because if everyone wants the deal their stock will be null and of course nothing is worse then having someone come in with the shelf being cleared

I feel better already

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i price matched at a couple of differnent stores and got them a total of 20 of the 4pack leverrsoap bars for $0.49 each ($1.49 - $1 off tearpad coupon) so happy!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Warning: i am giving them to friends and family, i am not hording or being selfish

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

just a question, does rexall follow SCOP? because i didn't notice a sign, and when I called the cashier on it, he said " we dont follow that here".
    Also, if a flyer has a 3 day sale ( ex, fri, sat, sun) - can you still take the flyer to WM on a monday & PM???? Never done it, but I was just wondering.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by butterflymomma007 View Post
    just a question, does rexall follow SCOP? because i didn't notice a sign, and when I called the cashier on it, he said " we dont follow that here".
    Also, if a flyer has a 3 day sale ( ex, fri, sat, sun) - can you still take the flyer to WM on a monday & PM???? Never done it, but I was just wondering.
    When I called head office and asked about SCOP, I was advised some stores follow it, others do not.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by butterflymomma007 View Post
    My WM will only PM 3-day sale items during the 3-day sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene_the_bean View Post
    When I called head office and asked about SCOP, I was advised some stores follow it, others do not.
    Good thing HO sets the policy, huh? Corporations are just weird.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information