User Tag List

Page 183 of 966 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 683 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks fro the list - here in Prince Rupert they had no idea whats on the list

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by northcoast View Post
    thanks fro the list - here in Prince Rupert they had no idea whats on the list
    PR. I use to live there, but moved over 25 yrs ago to go to school in Van. I sure miss the good old days of going to Rhodo's next to the Rupert Hotel late @ night for the soulaki n pita bread, but mostly the lasagna @ La Gondola. I remember going up there for a few grad reunions & having a few trays made up & then asked them to freeze it so I can bring it down to Vancouver for DH to try. He agreed that it was definitely out of this world & I haven't found any restaurant that can replace it.

Heck up in PR, you need all the airmiles you can get as it costs an arm & a leg & then some to fly up there. That's only way to get a so-called cheap flight up there & then the taxes and the ferry from Digby puts another dent in the wallet.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    1,000 AMs = $110

So the card at $99 is almost break even and you pay $99 each year after that.

I opted for the AMEX Platinum instead.

$49 or $59???

1AM/$15

and

1 AM/$10 at sponsors.

I figure it pays for itself every year.

Now, if you take a lot of flights then perhaps the Master Card has an advantage but what's in the small print Grasshopper.
    Hi Bob--thx for the info--for me it's all about the fine print--if you use the AM for flights that 25% discount could be worth it (quick check shows my flight could cost 3700 AM standard--25% is saving 925 AM), so it looks like one flight per year would cover the cost of the card. Of course it's another card and another fee, and who needs that, ah well, maybe BOM will send me a special offer for extras, and I might look at it.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Coupon Alert:

Was just in Foul Bay.

1. One shelf was a new Smart Source $0.75 on Post Cereals. The Shredded Wheat and Shredded Wheat Spoon size are part of the B5G50 Heart Check @ $3.50 each. Coupon takes them to $2.75 with 10AMs (avg. $1.10) so effectively $1.65/box.

2. At CS there were some in Store $1 OFF on Eating Right products costing more than $1. The CS told me that you don't need multiple coupons. Being "In Store" she said scanning one coupon will be applied to all ER products. Whether this means $1 total or $1 x the number of products I'm not 100% clear but I'll try it out next week on a low priced item.

Finally, 100 AMs weren't credited on my purchase today so I went to CS. They entered them in the book but I was told a number of the Heart Check items that are eligible aren't showing up because the manufacturer is entering these themselves separately. I was told they would appear in 2 to 3 weeks. Still to be on the safe side get them to enter them in the book.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

P.1 June 24 - 30 is updated.

If you have the $5 Ice Cream coupons you're being paid to shop on this one.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Hollyhill
    Trading Score
    357 (100%)

Ohhh WOW I want some $1 Eating right coupons! I wonder if all the stores have them.

And is the Shreddies deal for this week or was it last week?
    Looking for: Yogurt (FPCs)

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Shreddies is on the list of 300 so it should be eligible although it was one of the items I bought when I missed the 100 this past week. I don't know what this week's price is yet. You can try it and if it doesn't work go to CS and get a refund.

Ask for the $1 coupon at CS. The CSR said you really only need one and it will be applied to all items over $1. Later today I'm going to try it out to see if I get 5 x $1 = $5.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Hollyhill
    Trading Score
    357 (100%)

Yes, let us know!

I just got back had to pick up BS strips for my daughter and I was soooo happy to see the 300 bonus airmiles this week.. I try and put off getting them until the AM offer is available...
    Phew just in time.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OK,

1. Shreddies $4 this week.

2. Re: The $1 ER coupon.

Bought 5 items and got $1 off. Then I mentioned to the Cashier that I was told elsewhere I'd get $1/item. She reread the coupon then scanned the barcode.

Bingo 5 x $1 = $5

I forgot, the cashiers often just punch the amount of the coupon directly into the cash register.

Make sure they scan the barcode!!!!!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I don't recall seeing this in the flyer:

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/webres...k26_CanDry.pdf
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Hollyhill
    Trading Score
    357 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Shreddies is on the list of 300 so it should be eligible although it was one of the items I bought when I missed the 100 this past week. I don't know what this week's price is yet. You can try it and if it doesn't work go to CS and get a refund.

Ask for the $1 coupon at CS. The CSR said you really only need one and it will be applied to all items over $1. Later today I'm going to try it out to see if I get 5 x $1 = $5.
    WOW! That is one special coupon!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Also, I didn't see this in the flyer but Christie crackers appear to be B4G30 too.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Apparently, the reason this is a BC only promotion is that it is sponsored by the Heart & Stroke Foundation of BC.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Hollyhill
    Trading Score
    357 (100%)

Did you know there are a lot of produce items with health check too? Yesterday I got 4 bags of salad and used the $1.50 off bagged salad coupons I had (my CS says they don't have any $1 eating right coupons...) so they were $1.50 each, and a bag of baby carrots, bananas, tomatoes,corn... and I got 66 AM!
    50 AM for the health check and 15 AM for spending $15 on produce.. and 1 AM base WOOT!!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Whoo Hoo!

I've been missing 250 AMs from the B2G50 they ran on Nivea soap back in February after having to use a Raincheck.

Was doing paperwork today and found the bill!!!! Thought I'd lost it. We'll see if they respond tomorrow.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information