User Tag List

Page 593 of 966 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 591 592 593 594 595 603 643 693 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Well crap...
    Must be the All-Bran offer!
    VEGAS PILGRIM, 4sure5 and jezz like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    Does it have to be a different store, or can I go through one checkout with my club card and our airmiles card, and my husband go through a different checkout with his club card and his copy of our airmiles card? It's a half hour drive and we are about to get walloped by a severe storm tomorrow!
    No, it doesn't have to be a different store. I do two transactions, back to back using two different safeway cards.
    operabob, cookiemonster and L-M like this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks so much, Kelsie! Will have to see how bad the storm and roads are tomorrow, maybe we can sneak out between prelims and finals!
    operabob and cheekysaver like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Can someone link the offer for buy $50 get 50ams when you pay with you Amex. Is it a SW deal? I can't find out anything on either the Amex or airmiles websites!

thanks,

j
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post
    Can someone link the offer for buy $50 get 50ams when you pay with you Amex. Is it a SW deal? I can't find out anything on either the Amex or airmiles websites!

thanks,

j

It is a 100$ get 50 AM on Amex card spend at Safeway, ends today

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/webres.../S16047C_2.jpg
    operabob and jezz like this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

sniperc151
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was pretty proud of my purchase today... I need a flight to Vancouver to see my sister get married in March which stand alone on westjet.ca is over $400

I went to Safeway... Spent $232 and with the Amex deal will have received 1110 AM, only 90 Am short of what I need for the flight on airmiles.ca... At the end of the day I will have saved over $150 on the flight and now I have a whole bunch of cereal To feed to my children/ donate. . Now I just hope the AM get credited to my account quickly.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniperc151 View Post
    I was pretty proud of my purchase today... I need a flight to Vancouver to see my sister get married in March which stand alone on westjet.ca is over $400

I went to Safeway... Spent $232 and with the Amex deal will have received 1110 AM, only 90 Am short of what I need for the flight on airmiles.ca... At the end of the day I will have saved over $150 on the flight and now I have a whole bunch of cereal To feed to my children/ donate. . Now I just hope the AM get credited to my account quickly.
    It takes one to two weeks to get your points... they are on the account from safeway usually on a saturday.
    operabob, VEGAS PILGRIM and L-M like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Apparently Entertainment Books are $20 today plus free shipping.

Will post full details later.
    cheekysaver and L-M like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

$20 & Free Shipping View Mobile Version View With Images
    2014 Member: Get Additional Savings for Home or Vacation
    Start your holiday shopping with a great deal! All 2014 Entertainment® Book Memberships are on sale for $20 -
    PLUS Shipping is FREE! Order your 2014 book today!
    cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Now here's some other info that someone else posted that in the past CS has censored reference to the company to:

Great Cyber Monday deal for anyone looking for the 2014 Entertainment Book (fantastic local collection of coupons - mostly 2 for 1 - for restaurants, activities, sports, etc). There are books available for most major Canadian and US cities!

The books are on for $20 (normally $35) with free shipping (normally $5) at Entertainment.com

But, to really make it a fantastic deal, Ebates has a gargantuan 45% cashback for entertainment.com purchases

1) Sign up at if you don't already have an account - Karma points for using my referral in my sig, but no pressure
    (note, only good through the .com not the .ca but most Canadian stores are also available through the .com)
    2) Search Ebates for entertainment.com
    3) Click through from Ebates to Entertainment and make your purchase
    4) You'll get $9 cashback at Ebates - well on your way to your first $20 cheque!
    Here's the same info with the company info removed in case the powers that be censor it. If they do contact me by PM.

Great Cyber Monday deal for anyone looking for the 2014 Entertainment Book (fantastic local collection of coupons - mostly 2 for 1 - for restaurants, activities, sports, etc). There are books available for most major Canadian and US cities!

The books are on for $20 (normally $35) with free shipping (normally $5) at Entertainment.com

But, to really make it a fantastic deal, ____s has a gargantuan 45% cashback for entertainment.com purchases

1) Sign up at if you don't already have an account - Karma points for using my referral in my sig, but no pressure
    (note, only good through the .com not the .ca but most Canadian stores are also available through the .com)
    2) Search _____s for entertainment.com
    3) Click through from ____s to Entertainment and make your purchase
    4) You'll get $9 cashback at ____s - well on your way to your first $20 cheque!
    Now you might want to confirm this. When Entertainment declared bankruptcy last year ____s stopped handling them. I checked the site out last week and Entertainment.com was still not available.

Each book has four B$50G$5 Safeway coupons.
    cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Just looked and the 45% offer is there!!!!!

PS: If you haven't signed up for this company if you let me, or anyone else here who uses them, refer your email first we get a kickback.

Also, if you sign up with them you get a free $10 GC from one of several companies. Trick is to pick your card first.
    Last edited by operabob; Mon, Dec 2nd, 2013 at 12:40 PM.
    cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Amused
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Not related to Safeway but I know a few people double dip when there is AM coca cola deals. Went to enter my Icoke pins today and it looks like they are closing the program in April 2014 . Of note, the movie tix deal is better then usual... Normally about 30k for two tix. I think now there are two movie tix offers ... The better is about 24K for two tix and refreshments.
    Last edited by amused; Mon, Dec 2nd, 2013 at 06:50 PM.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    It takes one to two weeks to get your points... they are on the account from safeway usually on a saturday.
    What else is new...American Express takes a lot longer to post those spend 100$ get 50 AM deals--still waiting for credits from about a month ago...also, the AM app does not always update balance and transaction details at the same time--sometimes transactions are posted, but balance doesn't change for a day or two.
    operabob and sniperc151 like this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Just looked and the 45% offer is there!!!!!
    I've trying to get on all day but can't. Assume they're overloaded. Too bad. I'd have bought 3 more.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Not related to Safeway but I know a few people double dip when there is AM coca cola deals. Went to enter my Icoke pins today and it looks like they are closing the program in April 2014 . Of note, the movie tix deal is better then usual... Normally about 30k for two tix. I think now there are two movie tix offers ... The better is about 24K for two tix and refreshments.
    Had 16,250 so opted for a gather what amounts to a single ticket for about 15,500

One semi decent offer at Airmiles earlier this week was 2 Cineplex tickets + 2 small drinks + 1 small pop corn for 200AMs ($21)
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information