User Tag List

Page 617 of 966 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 627 667 717 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Cheekysaver - thanks for the analysis!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by marmaduke View Post
    Got an email this morning

150AM wub $100
    Good Jan. 22 and 23.
    b@stards--mine was for 100AM when spend $100.
    operabob and cheekysaver like this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAS PILGRIM View Post
    b@stards--mine was for 100AM when spend $100.
    Mine was too :-(

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by trinity991 View Post
    Mine was too :-(
    Ditto, although there's no harm in just using the better coupon. Except there's nothing I need to buy @ Safeway in the next couple of days. Certainly not $100 worth.

Note there's another sp$100g100 coupon, valid Jan 24-30, coming up in next week's flyer. So you don't necessarily have to rush to use the current one that expires Jan 23.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

How are the threads going at FB?
    cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    operabob, plc, amused and 2 others like this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pardon my lack of phone skills, but these are the deals from the flyer there is a bonus section, and the pics look ok on my phone. Better read the manual. Anyhow here's the deals anyway. Plus spend 100$ get 100am as mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    operabob and chien22 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Terms and Conditions: One coupon per eMail Direct subscriber. Coupon has no cash value, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon offer. No time extensions of expired offers. Coupons valid at all Canada Safeway stores. Club Prices valid with Safeway Club Card only. Some exclusions apply. See in store for a complete list of exclusion.

Copyright © 2013 Safeway Inc, 20227 N. 27th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85027.

HI Gang...trying to make up for my ham-fisted presentation earlier...now that I have access to a real computer with real keyboard, this should look a bit better

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Healthy Harvest Pasta Sauce Buy 2 Earn 15 AM.
    With the $1.50 coupons this could be a good deal.
    I love this pasta sauce.

Pasta is $3 a jar.
    Last edited by marmaduke; Fri, Jan 24th, 2014 at 04:55 PM.
    operabob and VEGAS PILGRIM like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://emaildirectecoprintcoupons.co...e3d2/index.php. Hopefully this will show you the coupons.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    operabob and amused like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Duracell batteries NPG B1G1 plus get 50 airmiles. Use a coupon for $1 off on the batteries and you get a pretty good price.
    Purex bathroom tissue 4.99 each B2G30 =3.42 each before coupons

Quaker bonus event
    The granola and the cups are way over priced... other stores are selling the cups for way less each then people are using the coupons
    The granola bars tho are a pretty good deal
    5 for $10 buy six it will still be $12 -6 X $1 coupons then minus 30 airmiles value of 3.15 and you pay 2.85 for 12 packs of granola bars. That is .24 cents a piece!

Tresemme hair care
    3.99 b1G1 coupon as well ... Buy 6 pay 12 then get 3.15 in airmiles back pay 8,85 or 1.48 each

Degree
    2.99 each and B1G1 coupon. Buy 6 pay $9-30 airmiles worth 3.15 You pay $5.85 for all
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks cheekysaver! I just learned a lot reading these posts. Never paid any attention to air miles before but now I will!!

Also, I wanted to add that CO51 has $1 off Tresemme styling products this week so if you get at least one styling product (Safeway's sale includes styling products), you can get that item for $.48.

Nancy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Also...keep in mind, your success with the Quaker deal may depend on your cashier as the coupon from the WalMart mag ($1 off) states 'One coupon per customer' - you may only be allowed to use one coupon on that transaction. I know there are also B3G1 coupons floating around out there for these products as well.

Points-wise, SOF/PM has the better deal on the cups -and the granola bars if you can pm Safeway's price.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mutchdutch View Post
    Also...keep in mind, your success with the Quaker deal may depend on your cashier as the coupon from the WalMart mag ($1 off) states 'One coupon per customer' - you may only be allowed to use one coupon on that transaction. I know there are also B3G1 coupons floating around out there for these products as well.

Points-wise, SOF/PM has the better deal on the cups -and the granola bars if you can pm Safeway's price.
    yes your right... the quaker coupons says one per customer... i found out later.
    operabob likes this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    How are the threads going at FB?
    I just swooped in again today to post a couple more bits. Most of the posts are the usual horror stories about long wait times, incorrect shipments, broken website, people just now realizing gift cards & BW cards are gone, etc.

Also a few posts from Airmiles fans taking offense at all the "complainers", as if we're calling their children ugly or something...

Thread Information