User Tag List

Page 831 of 966 FirstFirst ... 331 731 781 821 829 830 831 832 833 841 881 931 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,465 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by myintuition View Post
    I have 14 airmiles left

Every year I start at zero aimiles. Usually it is because of flights and the E-Auction.
    But this year was something new
    I have the same balance, with 3 Zeroes at the end

You're right, though, the eauction was the best promotion Safeway ever ran--you had to spend $$$$ there to get the AM's, you had to go to the store to get the bid codes, if you were a "winner" you had to go to the store to get the prize(s). Last year, I was at the store more often for the auction alone than I've been this year, all year!!

When I really want to get depressed, I'd tally up my "scores" over the years--two Apple laptops, two Bose Headphones, a big screen TV, two iPod docks, two watches, coffee makers, toasters, a surround sound system and a Morely sound system (the latter two still in the box from last year).

Don't need a new garage door, so I guess I'll hang onto the miles till next year!

Carry on shopping!!
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

There is a 5.00 coupon for flamingo products. With the sale price of buy 1 for 9.99 get one for 1.00 and the coupon it would be 3.00 per box. This starts tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    There is a 5.00 coupon for flamingo products. With the sale price of buy 1 for 9.99 get one for 1.00 and the coupon it would be 3.00 per box. This starts tomorrow.

Where can we find the coupon?

Ron.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Argh, finally got logged back in after somehow getting logged out. I was stuck until I got home, as the forgotten password link never sent the reset password link or anything. Luckily I had it at home or I'd still be stuck.

Got home just in time for a trip for this week's deals.

Ended up with 632 AM including 3 coke (50), 3 pepsi (50), 4 toilet paper (100) (needed that like a hole in my head!) Europe's best frozen fruit (15), 25 power bars, 2 milk (30) and (125) 4 Chex at $5 with 10AM each, plus a bunch of stuff with no miles. Spent $155 + tax and deposits, got the 190 bonus plus a personal offer for another 25.

I've done over 4000 AM in the last eight weeks, and was already over my onyx next year before this trip

Thanks to everyone for continuing to post all the deals they found, I never would have seen the power bar offer if it wasn't for you guys!!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Anyone received their movie ticket yet. I see the statement says it will be shipped in three to four weeks. Considering we ordered them Sept. 2 and the movie is Sept. 12 seems a little tight! ;-)

Thank you for ordering an AIR MILES® reward. Here's a quick recap, just for your records:

Item Reward miles Cash
    Snowden - GOLD/ONYX Exclusive Advanced Movie Screening - Victoria, Monday, September 12, 2016 at 07:00 PM - Package for Two (2) x 1 1 N/A
    Shipping fee Included!
    SUBTOTAL 1 N/A
    TOTAL 1 N/A

Confirmation Number: 92758125907

Once we've processed your order, we'll ship your reward within three to four weeks, if not sooner.If we experience problems processing this information, you'll be contacted by email within three business days. See below for more information. If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
    To view shipping information and to track your order .

Great news: you can now redeem for selected rewards from our catalogue using a combination of reward miles and cash. You'll earn reward miles on the cash portion, helping you get to your next reward even sooner!

Thanks again for your order - we hope you enjoy your reward!

Sincerely,

Your AIR MILES Customer Care Team
    Last edited by operabob; Thu, Sep 8th, 2016 at 10:26 PM.
    VEGAS PILGRIM likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Wonder if I could buy Best Western GCs? LOL!
    No GC allowed!!! LOL

I used Onyx to redeem various items in the past: Disney premium annual passes, Cirque du Soleil VIP back stage tickets, various kitchen appliances ordered directly from manufacturer. Similar to myintuition, usually got slightly better value than cash miles value.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    Where can we find the coupon?

Ron.
    Oh sorry. Its a tear pad from Ont i think . I had traded for a couple of them a while back.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Safeway posted airmiles to my account yesterday, but never posted the bonus on product... Still waiting is anyone else? they owe me like 1100 for the bonus on product
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

They will be emailed to you.

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Anyone received their movie ticket yet. I see the statement says it will be shipped in three to four weeks. Considering we ordered them Sept. 2 and the movie is Sept. 12 seems a little tight! ;-)

Thank you for ordering an AIR MILES® reward. Here's a quick recap, just for your records:

Item Reward miles Cash
    Snowden - GOLD/ONYX Exclusive Advanced Movie Screening - Victoria, Monday, September 12, 2016 at 07:00 PM - Package for Two (2) x 1 1 N/A
    Shipping fee Included!
    SUBTOTAL 1 N/A
    TOTAL 1 N/A

Confirmation Number: 92758125907

Once we've processed your order, we'll ship your reward within three to four weeks, if not sooner.If we experience problems processing this information, you'll be contacted by email within three business days. See below for more information. If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
    To view shipping information and to track your order .

Great news: you can now redeem for selected rewards from our catalogue using a combination of reward miles and cash. You'll earn reward miles on the cash portion, helping you get to your next reward even sooner!

Thanks again for your order - we hope you enjoy your reward!

Sincerely,

Your AIR MILES Customer Care Team
    operabob likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Safeway posted airmiles to my account yesterday, but never posted the bonus on product... Still waiting is anyone else? they owe me like 1100 for the bonus on product
    Similar situation here.
    The basic AM and the S$150G190AM posted.
    Bonus AM from products has not been posted yet.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by engo View Post
    Similar situation here.

After a long absence, back in the AM game--have they changed things so that points are posted in real time???

Used to be that you'd have to wait a few weeks/months for AM's to be posted. As I look at my statement, I see transactions from 3 weeks ago just creeping in. Nothing at all from this week.

Would be great if they got SDM's computer system--their points come up before you leave the store. Anyhow, no rush to get AM's that I can't use on anything .
    operabob likes this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAS PILGRIM View Post
    After a long absence, back in the AM game--have they changed things so that points are posted in real time???

Used to be that you'd have to wait a few weeks/months for AM's to be posted. As I look at my statement, I see transactions from 3 weeks ago just creeping in. Nothing at all from this week.

Would be great if they got SDM's computer system--their points come up before you leave the store. Anyhow, no rush to get AM's that I can't use on anything .
    it's pretty much the same as in the past they usually post the following week. However they lump them all together from the week into one day, so it's quite confusing...
    operabob and VEGAS PILGRIM like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by engo View Post
    Similar situation here.
    Thanks... That's a good sign hopefully
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is it my imagination or is this a very sad flyer? There were only 2 things in there that appealed to me, so I doubt I will go at all. They even got rid of the buy 2 4L milk get 30AM, that made me cry

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Compared to last week's, it is pathetic. Why would you buy something this week for a higher price and no AM's? What do they take us for? Ah well, when sales go down this week, they'll know why.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Information