User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    That is true, but I have unfortunately seen some things that make my jaw drop, including one woman in walmart with 200 cans of shaving cream in her cart. Apparently aside from the pharmacy or single items (like furniture) placed on hold, walmart doesn't do orders, so she had to have taken them from the shelves.

So even if it may not be one person taking all of them, I at least know my jumping to conclusions comes from seeing people do some pretty bad stuff and being either too shocked, too newbie-ish or too meek to say anything.
    but as we all know----- Walmart allows you only to have 6 times... so im sure she got to the till and was denied. And of course the coupons says 4like coupons....... so she may or may not have been using coupons....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I watched her walk out of there with them and put them in her vehicle, so I guess she got them all. Dunno why, the CSMs must have seen it. These were the $5 WUB 3 gillette coupons and since they put the restrictive wording on it they don't say 4 like coupons anymore.

And I saw the wad of coupons in her hand as I walked past her, so I'm very sure she was using them and what coupons they were, they were insert coupons. Not to mention at 1.49 or whatever the price was, it would have cost her around 200 bucks for all that stuff, so I'm sure she wouldn't have spent that much on shaving cream unless she belongs in the loony bin.

Before then I had never had it mentioned to me that walmart has a six-item limit, but conveniently the week after this experience, I was denied 8 cans of alphaghetti because the cashier said she didn't want to get in trouble because of the new instructions she'd been given and didn't know if that applied to food or not, or even just to people with coupons (I didn't have any for the alphaghetti)

People being ridiculous is what causes limits. Shelf clearing at LD eventually got an 8-like-items limit. You can see it happening all over the US after people try to copy EC's "biggest hauls ever". Lots of places are not doubling anymore, lots have limits set now.

So while I do see what you're saying and apologize for jumping on the greedy-people bandwagon, but from what I've seen I know there are greedy people out there who are causing problems for all of us, which frustrates me a lot. I guess I just see it as to get a bajillion of something free with coupons, you have to have a bajillion coupons, and you have to get them somewhere. For people who WANT IT NOW, IT'S ON SALE TODAY they're probably not going to trade all across the country to get a bunch of coupons, they'll likely take the easy way and just go take a wad from every tearpad of that type they can find.
    Last edited by Chantel; Sun, Sep 18th, 2011 at 02:13 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

thats so stupid.. i understand have a limit if you are using coupons.. but why set a limit if you aren't using coupons... if i want 7soups i want 7soups... if i want 7 boxes of KD i want 7boxes of KD... when i got shopping for food- i stock up so i don't have to go again for a few weeks...... thats the most stupidest limit ever! and coming from WALMART! when everyone buys most of their groceries there....whats the difference if i take 12 or if i take 6 and you take 6.... STUPID!!!

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

She wouldn't let you get 8 Alphagetti without coupons. That is the silliest thing ever.

When I buy jars of baby food I am getting more than six. I even have coupon that is save when you buy 10. I wonder what they would say to that!

I am trying swagbucks
    Click here for a referal if you want to try it too

Mynahbird
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

WOW! All of these posts over a new Dove coupon!......

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Mynahbird.... I went seaching K town and fourd you some so be on the look out for my letter.... most of the tear pads in Kelowna are gone as well its sad I do take 10 of each myself and feel no remorse as I share with ppl like you that do not seem to find them in your area... hugs & Blessings Trac
    Know your body, know your mind. Know your substance, know your source.
    <!-- / sig -->

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information