User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Sexy Canadian Genius Miss_April's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

It makes me think of when I was little and my mom worked at timmies. We ALWAYS had the freshest dougnut sitting on the counter at home after school. They were so yummy.

Honestly now, the donuts suck. Timbits are really the only thing I buy, only if they are "fresh" though LOL

I call it the "Always nuked" system

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I worked there and it was h*ll our manager was on a permanent power trip the entire time I worked there and she liked to single me out and blame me for everything!
    I did like the rest of the job though...I mean it's not that hard to pour a cup of coffee and grab a donut when people order...just wish the manager was decent and then I could have worked there longer.
    I only remember the nuked stuff when I worked there unfortunately I rarely ever buy anything there now that they don't have coffee cakes, nanaimo bars, and those giant gingerbread men with the candy faces...Even the smile cookies suck now

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I worked there for 10+ years and I loved most of it. Like someone else said, the other staff were like family I was assistant manager for many of those years and even that wasn't very hard. I basically ran the store most of the time because the manager was kinda lazy... awesome guy though. Man, some of the conversations we all had in the back of that store... if only people knew hehe
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I worked there and it was h*ll our manager was on a permanent power trip the entire time I worked there and she liked to single me out and blame me for everything!
    I did like the rest of the job though...I mean it's not that hard to pour a cup of coffee and grab a donut when people order...just wish the manager was decent and then I could have worked there longer.
    I only remember the nuked stuff when I worked there unfortunately I rarely ever buy anything there now that they don't have coffee cakes, nanaimo bars, and those giant gingerbread men with the candy faces...Even the smile cookies suck now
    There is one Tim Horton's around here that still has the big gingerbread men! It's in Morrisburg
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

aughhhhh I need to get to morrisburg!!! LOL I seriously miss those things especially the santa head ones they would do at christmas!!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

As far as I know they still have them... my kids love them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information