User Tag List

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Like Tree534Likes

Thread: So. I did it - I put my wallet where my mouth is and I joined Weight Watchers!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

congrats ladies you are all doing amazing!! Keep up the great work and don't forget to reward yourselves with the little things in life that keep us smiling!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I was down 0.8lb this week, since I scoffed a whole bag of chocolate covered pretzels, I will take that although the scale says I am up 1.5lb this morning so...

Zonny, do you weigh in the morning? I know you do meetings at work so likely have eaten before you weigh, my weight fluctuates so much over the day, I could be up in the morning and down again later then as much as +4lbs after dinner. I have started to do a couple of weigh ins on weighin day and take the average
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

I'm A Couponista addict kellyschool1's Avatar
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Thanks! I have lost 12.8 so far. I tell people 13 since its only off by 2 ounces hehehe. I am pretty proud of myself tbh. I havent cheated and have really stuck to it. I enjoy the food I eat and have cut way back on the portion sizes. I am learning how to eat and lifestyle now.

I just wanted to say that I am literally wears jeans that my gf gave me that I couldnt wear not to long ago! They are still a BIG size but I can get them on LOL.
    Last edited by kellyschool1; Thu, Feb 16th, 2012 at 09:25 AM.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I'm sorry, I've been totally slacking on posting in here! Son's b-day party, family visiting, friends flying in tmr and I'm painting my kitchen..all happening at once. Whew! I had a 5.2 lbs loss this past Monday. It's the biggest loss I've had in a long time, nice to see. Hope everyone is doing good and track-track-track!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

woooo nice Amberlab!
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I lost 0.2 on Tuesday. SO now the official loss is 13 lol

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I cancelled my online membership 2 months ago because I didn't have the time to track, so I'm signing up again today. I lost over 10lbs before I cancelled the membership and gained back 5lbs, so hoping this time will be just as great and better.
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I lost 1.4 at weigh in today. Total lose 14.4. I am almost half way there for my 30 pound milestone on or before my birthday.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pateyface View Post
    I cancelled my online membership 2 months ago because I didn't have the time to track, so I'm signing up again today. I lost over 10lbs before I cancelled the membership and gained back 5lbs, so hoping this time will be just as great and better.
    I would be the first to say (and I did say this, back when I started...) that if I wasn't tracking and making it work, it wasn't worth paying for, because it IS pricey. Welcome back pateyface, I hope you find the time to track and do this for YOU (because I know you're a busy Mom too).

Quote Originally Posted by kellyschool1 View Post
    I lost 1.4 at weigh in today. Total lose 14.4. I am almost half way there for my 30 pound milestone on or before my birthday.

Whoo-hoo Kelly! Get goin'!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Thanks AmberLab! I havent gained yet which I am thankful. March 10th I will be on the lifestyle for 2 months. They have also changed my points from 34 what I started with to 32. Small steps lead to big finish's!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Thanks AmberLab! I havent gained yet which I am thankful. March 10th I will be on the lifestyle for 2 months. They have also changed my points from 34 what I started with to 32. Small steps lead to big finish's!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Awesome job everyone! I just happened to notice this thread & read through it

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I have been slacking on posting too, life is just insane at the moment

I lost 0.9lbs this week for 28.7 total, I was actually down 2.5lbs during the week but it wasn't a good weekend for me lol

I went out and bought smaller clothes too!!
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

WTG FallenPixels!!!! I lost 2 pounds at weigh in today. My total is 16.4 lost.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

So after reading this thread and talking to a few friends who have been through the program I finally joined WW this past Thursday. It's very overwhelming though, I have to completely change my fast-food junky eating habits and I have noooooo idea how to replace them with healthy meals bc I've never cooked. I've looked through some of the recipes in the e-tools but even those seem to have too many ingredients I've never heard of lol. Scallions?! Fennel?!

I don't even know how to mince garlic lol, I don't have a clue how to make low point recipes and I'm worried that if I don't figure it out soon I'm setting myself up for either starvation or failure.

Did any of you feel like this at the beginning? I'm trying to plan some meals and cook them ahead of time to be prepared but it's like I don't even know where to start :-S

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread Information