User Tag List

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
Like Tree534Likes

Thread: So. I did it - I put my wallet where my mouth is and I joined Weight Watchers!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I already am not using them but only losing 0.5-1 lb a week although I was earning less activity points due to a crazy few weeks at work and a sore knee
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I lost 1lb last week
    AmberLab likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Yay Fallen!!!

I had a 1.4 loss this week. I'm happy that stupid plateau seems to be gone! It's so frustrating when you do hit it.

I'm A Couponista addict kellyschool1's Avatar
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Hey!!!!! I am still on the weight watchers band wagon. I had a job there for awhile so I didnt have time to post. Anyways I will give you ladies an update!!!! I lost 3 pounds this week and I am at a total weight loss of 22.6 pounds! If I find pics I will update my before and after so far.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

That is awesome Kelly! You must be feeling good!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Thanks AmberLab! I am feeling pretty good. I remember when you and FallenPixels were saying how you lost 25 pounds and I was excited to get there in time, and look I am almost there! My goal was losing 30 pounds before I turned 30.. but I only have till the 19th to lose 7.4 pounds which I dont think is possible. I dont want to try any drastic things to just hinder myself. Whatever I lose I lose and I will be just as happy! How much has everyone lost now?

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Ok so I found 2 pics. The one in the red sweater is from my "bigger days" . I really cant believe what I used to look like!!!! OH MY GOD! I havent looked at that pic in a long time and I know why LOL.

The other pic is me trying to take a pic of myself with my iphone camera. Anyone with a iphone knows the camera isnt that good, well on the 3gs anyway. SO ya I hope you can tell a difference!!!

EDIT! I finally uploaded 2 other pics. The one is with my and my gf at Niagara... my face looks like a pancake! The other one is just me and its fairly recent. Thank god for weight watchers!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Why are thesse new pics giant!!!!! ugh took me forever to download them and now they are huge!
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by kellyschool1; Wed, Apr 4th, 2012 at 06:47 PM.
    AmberLab likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Even with the camera in it, you can see it in your face
    AmberLab and kellyschool1 like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Thanks! I cant even look at that pic of me in the red shirt.... yuck! Anyway I wish I had a better pic of my face. Maybe I will be unlazy and take one off my camera lol

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I can totally see a difference Kelly!!!

You guys, here's an experiment my friend used on me...do you have a drivers license? Take it out and look at your pic. I nearly cracked up looking at mine...I looked awful then and the pic is only a year old.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyschool1 View Post
    Thanks AmberLab! I am feeling pretty good. I remember when you and FallenPixels were saying how you lost 25 pounds and I was excited to get there in time, and look I am almost there! My goal was losing 30 pounds before I turned 30.. but I only have till the 19th to lose 7.4 pounds which I dont think is possible. I dont want to try any drastic things to just hinder myself. Whatever I lose I lose and I will be just as happy! How much has everyone lost now?
    Don't beat yourself up if you don't meet that date right now. Because you have done amazing! I think if you stick with doing what you are doing and that will be worth more to you in the end than your birthday goal right now. Anyway, you ARE almost there!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I have been trying forever to post another pic but its not letting me . Check bk in a bit to see it LOL... if my pc lives lol

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I lost 3.2. My total weight loss is 25.8! I have reached my 25 pound milestone!!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The scale lied to me today, it said I put on 5lbs since yesterday so I called it some choice names lol
    AmberLab and kazm-l like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I would of called it some choice names to! I dont have a scale. I would torture myself getting on it all the time. I just let the ladies at the meetings weigh me. My mom has a scale and she is on it all the time.

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread Information