User Tag List

New to couponing!
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Went to walmart for the big sale early this morning and it was insane. Ran into a couple girls from smartcanucks! Saw so many couponers today. The lady at the checkout beside me was complaining to the cashier about the ppl using coupons and that some were clearing entire shelves. I only got a few items. Remember to leave stock for other ppl. Don't abuse couponing. That being said, there was still tons of dawn, tide, etc (items ppl were buying lots of) so maybe she was exaggerating. Nice to see shellovesdeals and klooezz (sorry probably spelled wrong). U guys were rockin the deals haha
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I went to the Walmart on Nordel and it was packed but the line moved pretty quickly. I was mostly after the Folgers coffee, picked up 4 and used the $1 coupons. Also used up my last 2 Kraft coupons for crackers. I was very tempted by the Charmin but I am still debating if that is a good deal or not.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (99%)

Tessa: Nice to see u, too! The place was so psychotically busy!

Tink: CT's Charmin 20-double roll is $6.93 and WM's 24-double roll is $8.98. Using your $1.00 off coupon, CT comes out to 27 cents/per roll while WM comes out to 33 cents per roll.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Everyone keeps saying how crazy busy their Walmart is. There was only me and 3 other people going through the tills yesterday around 11 am. Stock was practically untouched. Wondering how today is though!

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Got to use my Kraft Coupons too on cookies, crackers and jello! I got hassled about the Dawn with my coupons, she tried to tell me that "one per purchase" meant "one per person". Do I politely told that I thought she was mistaken she reneged and let me have the 6. South Surrey Location.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Just finished my shift at Langley WM tonight. Yes I'm a couponer and I work at Walmart. It was crazy busy from morning until 8pm, when it finally slowed down. I don't believe it is couponer's that are always to blame for clearing shelves. I see my fair share of people going through registers without coupons, with alot of the same product. However, I agree with what tessamelissa said, leave some for everyone else!!!

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I went yesterday morning and got a couple folgers, cheese, and coke (BOGO 2.97 good deal) and it wasn't too busy.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

It was rather hard to cashier profile considering I couldn't see anyof them from being so far back in line, lol.

That being said I ended up having a pretty good one. She didn't know how to to do a bogo coupon so had cs come over. Both of them were pretty impressed with how well I did overall.

Thread Information