User Tag List

Page 403 of 476 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 7130
Like Tree1958Likes

Thread: SuperPoints/Luckysearch, Search&Win, RewardLadder, SuperLuckyButton, + more - V.2

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I am not impressed with Superpoints. I sent an e-mail last weekend regarding a survey that I completed and they never did reply. I had tried multiple times last week to cash out for a $5 Amazon.ca gc and it always errored out. Now I find out that the same $5 card is going to cost me an additional 100pts really does not impress me. This is on top of the fact that they are now putting a cap of 1000pts per referral. I have 10 referrals, 3 of which have won on the button during the last week.

On Swagbucks it costs 450pts for a $5 Amazon.ca gc. It now costs 600pts on Superpoints to get the same $5 Amazon.ca gc.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, May 20th, 2012 at 01:09 AM.
    maliha44 and Mia like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I am not impressed with Superpoints. I did a survey last weekend regarding a survey that I completed and they never did reply. I had tried multiple times last week to cash out for a $5 Amazon.ca gc and it always errored out. Now I find out that the same $5 card is going to cost me an additional 100pts really does not impress me. This is on top of the fact that they are now putting a cap of 1000pts per referral. I have 10 referrals, 3 of which have won on the button during the last week.

On Swagbucks it costs 450pts for a $5 Amazon.ca gc. It now costs 600pts on Superpoints to get the same $5 Amazon.ca gc.
    I tried to cash out $5 PayPal cash, but every time I got error and then the site problems. Then I waited and finally 2 times could cash out $10 PayPal for 1000 points each. But now PayPal jumped up to 1336!
    Last edited by Mia; Sun, May 20th, 2012 at 01:28 AM.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

Yay! Got my first 25 point bonus invite! Posted in my signature below
    aussie and Giving-Small like this.
    Redeem $5 Amazon gift cards every week! Just SEARCH & WIN!
    Join Swagbucks:
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/julyprincess

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I still have my bonus 50 point link in my signature. It is still pretty easy money and still only takes 5 minutes a day!!

Trading Score
    422 (100%)

Ew. I just opened Superpoints and I'm down to 50 spins a day. Seems as though I lost 6 friends overnight-Of course they were not active but they still let me get 100 spins!

Now I need ONE more referral to get back to where I was, so if you're looking to join please PM me for an invite

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I have a 50 bonus point link in my siggy!!
    Good for two days!
    Nice little bonus if you are thinking of joining...
    MamaF likes this.
    Superpoints is back! Click the link to give it a whirl!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    INSTAGC:
    Join InstaGC! Just like SB with search, offer walls, surveys and even music Many GC to choose from and payouts are instant!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I lost a referral so now i'm down to basic I would love a referral as well!
    Earn easy money through swagbucks. I like to play their nightly trivia games

https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Laurahen

Keep Rewarding is another great survey site and they pay out in US currency

https://keeprewarding.com/home?ref=laura_hen

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

i dont quite understand superpoints...i now only have 30 spins a day...and its harder to get any points at all..yet they have increased the points needed for prizes...
    join me on swagbucks - swagbucks.com/refer/wendigirl

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I also just found that I only have 30 spins per day now, overnight, i lost 2 friends. so I cancelled my membership immediately. i don't want to waste my time here, and i never had good experience with superpoints, it's great timing for me to leave.....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Don't blame you....I will be cancelling also once I'm out of referrals. Superpoints was really good for me because I had quite a few active spinners. Had 46 friends but I now see it's down to 31 overnight. Joined in May last year and have earned a bit over $400 so can't really complain. Will be using my time more on Swagbucks and doing surveys.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Still have my 50 point bonus in my signature. You've got nothing to lose by taking a look! It still only takes 5 minutes of time a day

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Free is still free, can't blame a company for overhauling once in a while , and Superpoints trying to sustain themselves is equally important for us as end users, I'll stick with them , as they have been really good for me so far
    Horndogg, aussie, MamaF and 1 others like this.
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree Superpoints to do something on those inactive member, but directly cancelling thier membership will cause chain reaction. Although it is easy way to do it, but it is also a lazy and stupid way to do it. Membership is money. The proper way is to mark those member as inactive and not couting as the referral until they come back, then people will still hold their account since there is still hope their referrals will come back intead of just completely eliminating thier referrals.

Quote Originally Posted by icangarden View Post
    Don't blame you....I will be cancelling also once I'm out of referrals. Superpoints was really good for me because I had quite a few active spinners. Had 46 friends but I now see it's down to 31 overnight. Joined in May last year and have earned a bit over $400 so can't really complain. Will be using my time more on Swagbucks and doing surveys.
    Last edited by lcmt; Sun, May 20th, 2012 at 05:29 PM.
    Horndogg likes this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I have a lot of referrals who are not active, but there is no way to let them know about the button or other ways to earn. I would love a way to jog their memory that they have signed up for Superpoints.

It takes a few minutes in the morning to spin the button and free is free. I think I will stick with it for a while longer and see what happens.
    Horndogg, donnaG and MamaF like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, there is no way to contact them, but Superpoints can ocassionally email them and remind them they are a member of Superpoints. However, it is too late now since those inactive members are completely eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaK View Post
    I have a lot of referrals who are not active, but there is no way to let them know about the button or other ways to earn. I would love a way to jog their memory that they have signed up for Superpoints.

It takes a few minutes in the morning to spin the button and free is free. I think I will stick with it for a while longer and see what happens.
    Last edited by lcmt; Sun, May 20th, 2012 at 05:26 PM.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Page 403 of 476 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 ... LastLast

Thread Information