User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Esquimalt was very good as well.

Also saved an additional $15 because I used 3x$5 when you spend $30 or more on regular products at Pharmasave coupons. I got them out of the Around Town Coupon Booklet that is being sold for fundraisers. I did 3 separate transactions.

Spent in total $95.18 which includes taxes of $28

$15 instore coupons
    $170 manufactured coupons(doubled).

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I went to the Pharmasave on Hillside today and used some of my coupons. Good buys I got
    1. Pantene cond. and shampoo $6.98-5.00(double)=1.98
    2. Covergirl Mascara $4.49-$4.00(double)=.49
    3. Revlon tools $3.99-$4.00(double,coupon expired today)=+.1
    4. Advil Gel Caps $14.49-$12.00(double)=$2.49
    5. Puff Tissues $1.79-$2.00(double)=+.21
    6. Aveeno Lip Balm $11.98(x2)-$12.00 coupons=+.2

There were a lot of Aveeno $3.00 coupons, and $2.00 Dove coupons at the store. They were very patient and helpful. They won't allow big overage, but small overage they were okay with today. They won't allow you to use any BOGO or FPC during this event.

Amused
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the updates everyone! I'll be shopping tomorrow so its great to hear the positive experiences.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ok experience at james bay.. did a number of coupons... though at some points i felt like they were watching me while i was shopping (i was asked if i could use any help a few times.. and had 3 cashiers there putting my transaction through) they had no bodywash so i went to the cook st village location and found a great supply of bodywash (was able to get 12) without a problem
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    Esquimalt was very good as well.

Also saved an additional $15 because I used 3x$5 when you spend $30 or more on regular products at Pharmasave coupons. I got them out of the Around Town Coupon Booklet that is being sold for fundraisers. I did 3 separate transactions.

Lucky! They wouldn't let my boyfriend (I had to work) use them at the Hillside location =[

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

The clerk/supervisor said that you can combine a manufacturer coupon with an in store one and because the good majority of things I bought were not sale items the coupon(s) applied.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

I haven't been to the Cook St one. How is it for selection normally? I personally think the the Esquimalt one has a lot of wasted space being used for gift/knick knacks/misc items I normally don't think of visiting a pharmacy for.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    The clerk/supervisor said that you can combine a manufacturer coupon with an in store one and because the good majority of things I bought were not sale items the coupon(s) applied.

That's what I thought too but they wouldn't let him =( Did they apply the $5 Off $30 Coupon first or at the end? I might try a different Pharmasave tomorrow =P

Amused
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh that was fun. There was three stores along my route and at each one the staff were so friendly and processed the coupons quickly. One staff at esquimalt was asking if i had different coupons and where the product was

Re the cook street location there isn't IMO much knick knacks. The beauty area is quite prominent. I usually am only there because its the postal outlet/pickup for the area.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

At the end to see if I had hit the $30 mark.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I went to the Oak Bay pharmasave yesterday with coupons in hand, but truthfully, between LD and SDM last week, I think I have coupon burnout! Walked out of the store without purchasing anything!
    2009 Savings: $1251.00
    2010 Savings to date: $990.25

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

I was at the Tuscany Pharmasave on Friday ..... wasn't looking for the VIM or Gilette so probably a good thing as I don't think there was any left.... What I did pick up was Cetaphil Moisturizer 12.99 with $5 ($5 x 2 = $10 off) for 2.99 (haven't been able to find any other cetaphil coups to stack at LD so all in all a good deal .... some covergirl marcara (fairly picked over but a few left) --- for the .49 each and some Jamieson Vitamin D .. on sale at 3.99 with $2 coup x 2 - for free ..... and then went back on Saturday and picked up the large size Tums 160 - with the $4 (facebook mailout - I think) x 2 coup ... so paid $.39 ... plus taxes..... was fairly decent.... They don't have a huge selection of grocery products the cosmetic area staff are always very friendly! Hope they continue to do that once in a while First time I've ever done it!

Trading Score
    100 (99%)

I hope they do another one of these, I just moved to victoria a few weeks ago, missed this one by just a few days

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It was so much fun

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

it was fun! i have a feeling the next one won't be for a good couple of months (first one was in around Feb/march, this one was october..) maybe if we're lucky they will have one a season
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information