User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

wow alot of non milk drinkers... lol hope ya got lots of calcium coupons hehehe

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I will attempt to eat anything once. I don't think I'm too picky but there are some things I will refuse to eat.
    I'm not a fan of meat...I will eat it if it's already cooked and smothered in bbq sauce otherwise pass. Same for like cold cuts etc. I just dislike the taste and consistency of packaged meats.
    I also can't do canned veggies. Whoever thought it was a good idea to can mushrooms etc blechhh! I find them nasty and slimy from the can.

I don't do a ton of dairy because it bothers my stomach and I hate milk because I never actually drank it as a child since it bothers me and now I can't do the taste of it. I do eat cheese though and love it. It just doesn't love me

I have consistency issues so I won't eat yogurt/pudding etc. It's like baby food to me ew. Same with condiments. I will only eat mayo on chicken burgers. Regular burgers I will not eat ketchup/mustard etc. It's just gross to me. Mashed potatoes are in that category too. I like solid foods only LOL!!!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wild Game, Eggs, Whip Cream, Uhm.. and my food CAN NOT touch. I passed out once it got to me so bad
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Deviled eggs. Gave me incredible nausea when pregnant, even the thought of them, let alone smell or sight of them . Wasn't a big fan of them before (or all eggs), but now I still cannot stomach them. at.all.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

oh my...food touching??? I have never heard of that..very interesting...I thought of some more...if i cook eggs and i see the slime not cooked...ill throw it out, and if i bite into a shell in my egg sandwiche or boiled egg..i wont eat it and will stop eating eggs for a long time.I cant eat veins...and I cant eat jello with fruit in it...its just wrong...we are a picky bunch

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I'm told that I gross people out when I explain why I don't like milk or eggs. The short of it is, dairy doesn't agree with me. So at least the hate is mutual.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

lol...a bunch of cow haters you guys are

dch
    Female
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Jello.

The texture totally makes me gag, I've thrown up before trying to eat jello. Not good.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was just reading through this thread again and I thought "I wonder what the poor straving people in Africia would say to this thread". Just a ramdom thought, I'm not trying to be mean or anything only makes one really question how and what we have to eat in North America.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

For meats I will only eat white meat boneless skinless chicken breasts, shaved chicken breast lunch meat & loose ground beef. I will explain I can eat ground beef if its not formed into anything like meat balls or burgers, I find the texture disturbing and gross. I don't mind chili, spaghetti with meat sauce or tacos just nothing pressed together.

Vegetable wise I will eat most but not green onions, red onion, or peppers except for red, orange, yellow, or green bell peppers. Fruits no tropical fruits except for pineapple. And absolutely no blueberry products.

Milk I want very little to do with I don't mind chocolate milk as long as its cold right from the fridge. I like yogurt, cream cheese, sour cream, ice cream just not plain milk.

My pickyness leads me to more of a vegetarian diet which I like.
    You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Hmmmm....I never thought myself as a picky eater before but this thread has made me realize otherwise . I don't eat any organs, any wild game meat, spam, octopus, squid, escargot, oysters, sashimi, olives, feta cheese, blue cheese, cottage cheese, okra, sauerkraut, lemongrass, pickles (relish ok), raw onions, mayo, runny eggs, blueberries, beer, grape juice. Also, my food can't touch each other except for cases like mashed potatoes and gravy, etc.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

saurkraut, beets

Central Ontario...but will ALWAYS be a Northerner
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I will try anything at least once and the only things I really won't eat is liver and kidney. I love the smell of liver cooking but I just can't stomach the taste. Liver pate on the other hand, I love.
    Last edited by Psychojo213; Tue, Oct 4th, 2011 at 06:00 PM.
    Earn FREE amazon.ca gift cards through swagbucks

Sexy Canadian Genius Miss_April's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I wont eat organs of any animal, just gross.

I can't and won't ever eat fish or seafood. The smell and texture is SO revolting. I actually had to leave my friends house the other night and sat outside until the smell of fish was gone because she thought she would make some when I was over.

I eat meat but not a lot. If I do eat meat it is usually white, I rarely eat red meat.

I can't eat celery either lmao. Just the texture and the stringiness makes me gag. All other veggies and fruit are fine though.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

huh. this thread is interesting...

what don't I eat? really spicy food, more because it doesn't like me... liver... that's about it for normal food.

what wouldn't I try? Century old eggs, cow eyeballs, etc... they are NOT food , and if it was on Fear Factor, you'd have to pay me $50,000.00 to try it.

have eaten ox tongue unknowingly... wasn't bad. ate frog legs on purpose, they taste like chicken.

LOOOVE milk, mushrooms, eggs and a lot of other things some people apparently find are gross

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information