User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok my local couponers I need some help. I keep reading peoples brags on here about coupon stacking and I will admit I'm jealous lol.... Can we do that here in Quebec? Can I use 3 different coupons on one Dove product to get it for free? Any tips or inside info would be very helpful.
    Thanks in Advance and sorry if I sound like a total newbie.... I've only touch my first coupon a month ago
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    <CODE></CODE>
    <CODE></CODE>
    <CODE>Baby Clifford arrived Nov 25 2:37 pm... 2 hours after being induced he didn't want to stay in and was delivered by a student doctor 7.8lbs.</CODE>

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

How I wish I could say, "Yes, YES, we can stack!!" But I'd be lying to you .

Unfortunately we can't stack in Quebec...in none of the eastern provinces if I'm not mistaken. The only time something like that happened for me was at a Metro store. There was yogurt that was both on special and had a peelie coupon on it. The cashier said I could use a coupon along with it too. Same thing with Nestea powdered ice tea...sale price, peelie coupon, and she accepted a coupon from me as well. I think she's really an SC'er who's bitter we can't stack here, lol.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

As far a I know there is no stacking in QC.

London Drugs out west and some of the Superstores out west allow it.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I just had a thought...didn't someone here say that you can combine coupon zone coupons with manufacturer's coupons? Or is that wishful thinking too?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

You can use a coupon on an item that is on sale / special, all across Canada. This is not considered "stacking".

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

yes snuff, I read that too and I mentioned it here a few days ago as well. I am going to write to Loblaws directly to see, since they've written some other people telling them yes, you can combine zone and mfc coupons, but it wasn't directed at people in QC, so I want to make sure/ find out.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for clearing up the stacking ... you all just saved me a whole lot of ink I was ready to start printing coupons like crazy and go out on a mission tomorrow for free items thanks to stacking.... Me being pregnant (8 months) and cranky at times lol it could have got me into an argument at Pharmaprix .. So once again thank you guys although I'm sad we can't stack, I'm very happy that it's all clear now and I saved myself unneeded stress and sore feet
    Have a great night everyone
    <CODE></CODE>
    <CODE></CODE>
    <CODE>Baby Clifford arrived Nov 25 2:37 pm... 2 hours after being induced he didn't want to stay in and was delivered by a student doctor 7.8lbs.</CODE>

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    yes snuff, I read that too and I mentioned it here a few days ago as well. I am going to write to Loblaws directly to see, since they've written some other people telling them yes, you can combine zone and mfc coupons, but it wasn't directed at people in QC, so I want to make sure/ find out.
    Fantastic! Please let us know as soon as you get any news.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Definitely!

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    Fantastic! Please let us know as soon as you get any news.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Hi Snuff, It happenned to me at Metro in CharlemagneI use a .50c coupon on a Traditional juice and they had a 1$ coupon on the bottle. So all toghther I got 1.50c rebate. At Maxi they have as of last week use the coupons from their coupon zone and the manifacture coupons. But I'm not sure it's that way every where.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I've never tried stacking since I haven't had coupons which could allow me to.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

It would be soooo nice if that were the case! I'm dreaming of using my $2 Ziploc coupons with the $2 zone coupon to get freezer ziplocs cheap (they are 2/$5 right now at Loblaws)...*sigh*, we'll see, the email has been sent, so hopefully hear back soon!

Thread Information