User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Thanks for posting. Bought some at Walmarts so will have to check.
    Would be great if someone can post a picture as I'm using these for gifts.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank-you so much for posting!!! I had 2 of those bags in my donation pile so I opened them and scooped the coupons!

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

No coupons in mine but thanks for the heads up
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Awesome!
    jessekaa

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Allow me to vent a little.
    In the past I have criticized people for posting about savings with a coupon but not mentioning what coupon or where they got it from. and this leads to all kinds of wasted time from others asking about it. And here again, another post, very well intentioned...appreciatte that...but not enough information about the particular item...just many questions by others. A lot of frustration...I have to actually go to the store to find out what I want to know.
    I'm sorry but these very general postings about saving are just BS IMO. If you have something good to say, which is why you posted, then give us the details. That you sorta think that you can get a good deal by buying some particular product, well Good God, how does that help me?
    Bear in mind, I'm not venting against the OP indivudually, am venting against the hundreds (yes, literally hundreds) of people who have posted very vague information that results in 90% of the posts being questions.
    Criticize me all you want (no seriously, just do it) but I won't let go of the thought that if you want to help out others with the details of some special offer that will help them save them money, don't you suppose you should mention those details? Maybe I just have too much common sense.
    Or do I? Are others irked as much as I? If you do, then speak out like I'm doing. Let's make this a better place for all. It is the best in Canada from what I have found but that doesn't mean it can't be better.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

If anyone has any extra b1g1 coupons they would like to trade please pm me
    Thank you!!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

These coupons the OP is talking about came in the packs of disposable razors that were on sale for $3.77 during walmarts anniversary sale which is mentioned in posts. What more info would you like? Do you want her to post pictures ok so people don't have to read?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony123 View Post
    Allow me to vent a little.
    In the past I have criticized people for posting about savings with a coupon but not mentioning what coupon or where they got it from. and this leads to all kinds of wasted time from others asking about it. And here again, another post, very well intentioned...appreciatte that...but not enough information about the particular item...just many questions by others. A lot of frustration...I have to actually go to the store to find out what I want to know.
    I'm sorry but these very general postings about saving are just BS IMO. If you have something good to say, which is why you posted, then give us the details. That you sorta think that you can get a good deal by buying some particular product, well Good God, how does that help me?
    Bear in mind, I'm not venting against the OP indivudually, am venting against the hundreds (yes, literally hundreds) of people who have posted very vague information that results in 90% of the posts being questions.
    Criticize me all you want (no seriously, just do it) but I won't let go of the thought that if you want to help out others with the details of some special offer that will help them save them money, don't you suppose you should mention those details? Maybe I just have too much common sense.
    Or do I? Are others irked as much as I? If you do, then speak out like I'm doing. Let's make this a better place for all. It is the best in Canada from what I have found but that doesn't mean it can't be better.

BritChick
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I was sad that I had none in my packs....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I only started buying my son Gillette disposable blades. To ME it is pretty obvious if you have a pack at home, check them. Anyone but Anthony that would like further information can pm me.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

think my partner will notice his Christmas stocking stuff razor blade package was opened and taped up again? LOL, gotta find out if those coupons are in mine

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Imasmartcanuck View Post
    think my partner will notice his Christmas stocking stuff razor blade package was opened and taped up again? LOL, gotta find out if those coupons are in mine

They have a resealable ziploc type opening!! you could soo pull it off lol!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL, that's awesome!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    147 (100%)

I have various Gillette disposables here, not sure where I got them or how much I paid. They are for donation. I prefer not to open if there isn't a coupon.
    I would appreciate if someone could mention how many razors are in the pack or the exact name on the front.
    Mine are plastic bag types though, so I'm guessing it's not them.
    Thanks

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I think the OP was trying to say which ones were they in. IE what was the NAME OF THE RAZORS? There were many different razors on sale at that time at WM. I for one totally see his point. I saw this posting and went and opened every single pack of disposable razors I bought from WM from the anniversary sale and NOT ONE SINGLE PACK had a coupon in it. So he's asking what specific package had them in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkypie View Post
    These coupons the OP is talking about came in the packs of disposable razors that were on sale for $3.77 during walmarts anniversary sale which is mentioned in posts. What more info would you like? Do you want her to post pictures ok so people don't have to read?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I'm done on this thread. If people had politly asked more detail I would have bothered trying to explain even more. I'm new to buying those razors so it hard for me to understand how people don't understand... the cheapest mens gillette disposables. There was no notice on the front of the bag. Funny how some people figured it out so it must not be all my fault people want to get their panties in a bunch over someone innocently advising of hv coupons on the inside of an unlabblled pack. I might have tried to get my friend to take a pic and post but forget it. Pretty snippy people that can't mind their manners. Is there a block button that gets rid of the riff raff on here?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information